After long consideration, I have put together a new website. It is a shopping cart style, so you can select the files that you want and get them all at once.
There will be more than just video game, movie, and tv replicas on the site, but I will have some medieval and renaissance armor replicas as well.
Some models will have a small fee, but most are free. (The Pink ranger is no longer on sale, it will be free.) I haven't uploaded everything yet, but there's a nice
Google blacklisted the entire TLD cz.cc, so my website (dbpeps.cz.cc) is no longer accessible. A few hackers, spammers, and scammers ruined it for all of us legitimate web owners. Google didn't have to blacklist everyone. I'm pissed. Even though the TLD is free, I paid for advanced features, so is Google going to reimburse me? I doubt it. My website is temporarily at http://1of1designs.net/pepakura/. Some links may not work, but I'll get to them when I have time.
The shells aren't as smooth as I would like, and the rectangular indents in the center section were a pain to work out the placement, but I have spent about 6 hours looking over references and several blueprints/drawings from different sources, and I think I've got it almost completely accurate. The one thing that I know is not accurate, is the chassis section under the main shell. I believe it is an oval cylinder, but several other propmakers have made
I started with the green helmet as a base and deleted the top half and went from there. I added more feminine lips etc.
It is unfolded and scaled slightly larger than the green one. This was a commissioned pep, so I did my best to keep it accurate, even though references were hard to find. Some of the details are omitted and should be sculpted in body filler. The visor inset is just there as a reference for where the visor goes. It may need to be extended (depth) in some areas for a visor
Updated 06-26-2011 at 10:37 PM by dung0beetle