Subscribe
    Jun 21, 2014, 4:11 PM - #2651

Hello again guys. I have some questions about some Halo foam templates I found. I recentely saw a technique on how to scale pepakura files in order to fit you. I was wondering if the same techniques for scaling pepakura files, also apply for foam templates. I will be waiting your reply. Thank you
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. 405th Southwest Regiment Member WandererTJ's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WandererTJ's Xbox Gamertag Wanderer128
    Jul 16, 2014, 3:03 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2652

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here or what with all the new changes and whatnot.

Anyways, I've been looking around at a few options for the stomach undersuit piece.
    So far, it seems like we have 3 options:
    L3X Ab Wrap,
    JTM Reach Abdomen,
    and the Dawn Under Heaven paid for abdomen.

Since I've been considering on doing foam (especially for the undersuit), I wanted to compare the L3X and JTM models. The L3X one was already unfolded for foam, but the JTM was not. So I decided to make a Foam Unfold of it.
    This is the 1st Foam Unfold I've made, so hopefully it isn't horrid. I removed the tabs and made the templates symmetric.

It is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Aug 24, 2014, 2:45 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2653

really cool thread

but what happend to the Colar/Breacher Chest part?
  5. 405th Data File Librarian Arcanine's Avatar
    Aug 24, 2014, 4:27 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2654

Originally Posted by Black0raz0r View Post
    really cool thread

but what happend to the Colar/Breacher Chest part?
    It's now available in the Halo Reach File Archive.
  6. New Recruit
    Aug 24, 2014, 9:20 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2655

Does any one have halo 4 Rogue chest armor?
    Aug 27, 2014, 8:43 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2656

is there somewhere an Halo Reach or Halo 4 Energy Sword?

never mind... just found it
    Last edited by Black0raz0r; Aug 28, 2014 at 3:58 PM.
  8. New Recruit
    Oct 28, 2014, 9:35 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2657

Question, can I use these files for a foam build without issue? I know some builds vary by thickness of material and I wouldn't want to start and have issues with scaling and sizing
    Nov 4, 2014, 3:01 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2658

I'm looking for a pepakura file of a Recon shoulder, Multi threat chest attachment, a Tactical trauma kit (utility), and the tactical UGPS wrist attachment, i looked in the file archive but didn't find these specific armor pieces, thanks!
  10. 405th Data File Librarian Arcanine's Avatar
    Nov 4, 2014, 6:20 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2659

Originally Posted by Skoopa92 View Post
    I'm looking for a pepakura file of a Recon shoulder, Multi threat chest attachment, a Tactical trauma kit (utility), and the tactical UGPS wrist attachment, i looked in the file archive but didn't find these specific armor pieces, thanks!
    Check the Halo: Reach OBJ files - I personally uploaded said files there.
    Spartan's Xbox Gamertag Mythicknight333
    Nov 4, 2014, 11:29 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2660

These are useful, might use different areas to make my own custom armor. Either way I plan on covering the papurika with a more sturdy object like fiberglass or plastic, so it lasts a long time. But thanks for posting this it will be useful now I have the basics needed to get a strong start.
  12. New Recruit
    6 Days Ago - Dec 14, 2014, 2:24 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2661

where can i find left and right side MJOLNIR vi thighs files?
    i found a pdo file on the front page, but it doesnt specify if its left or right, nor does it provide for the opposite side piece