Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
Subscribe
  1. 405th Southern Regiment Member vshore100's Avatar
    vshore100's Xbox Gamertag Vshore100
    3 Days Ago - Dec 18, 2014, 10:45 AM - Re: Spartan Laser Metal & Fiberglass Airsoft Prop (Fully Functioning Electronic Repli #501

Originally Posted by Redshirt View Post
    Thanks and welcome back! I just wish I could take it out more. Local airsofting has dried up. It made it out for the Master Chief Collection launch and that's about it lately. I'll make it out for Pensacon. What's your next appearance?

Redshirt
    Thanks! I'm really hoping to make it D-Con 2015. I'll just have to play it by ear I guess.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. 405th Southern Regiment Member foxleader's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    foxleader's Xbox Gamertag woolcrown67497
    3 Days Ago - Dec 18, 2014, 10:39 PM - Re: Spartan Laser Metal & Fiberglass Airsoft Prop (Fully Functioning Electronic Repli #502

needs a nick name red" little death star or anti hammer gun." lol the frist one came to me while watching spaceballs.
  4. 405th Southern Regiment Member Redshirt's Avatar
    4 Hours Ago - Dec 21, 2014, 6:55 PM - Re: Spartan Laser Metal & Fiberglass Airsoft Prop (Fully Functioning Electronic Repli #503

Originally Posted by vshore100 View Post
    Thanks! I'm really hoping to make it D-Con 2015. I'll just have to play it by ear I guess.
    I don't know where I'll be in August, but making D-Con is also high on my list. I'd love to get pics of this Spartan Laser with you and your costume.

Originally Posted by foxleader View Post
    needs a nick name red" little death star or anti hammer gun." lol the frist one came to me while watching spaceballs.
    Tempting to go with Sunspot or BB Hose. Vera is already taken.

OK, time for me to make less talk and show more pictures. Here are some taken outside with the newly finished Frag Grenade.

Revised loading port reworked to not leak light or BBs. The white hopper is constantly lit to pre-charge the glow BBs. The Frag Grenade (see sister thread) holds just enough for a complete refill.

Spartan Laser has improved fit all the way around. Push button actuates grenade light.

I tidied up some of the paint damage and weathering during the refit.

My current collection of props. The helmet began life as the case for my Halo 3 Legendary Edition. In 2008 I set out during a deployment with the idea to make the LE helmet look decent. I came back with a wearable helmet, full costume, and plans for this Splaser.

I hope you've enjoyed the update. There are a couple of different photos at the end of the grenade thread. Hopefully I be able to get into the field and get more pics and videos of this in action. Thanks for following.

Redshirt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AirsoftSpartanLaser2055.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	7303