Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Dreads's Xbox Gamertag dreds 1981
    Mar 1, 2011, 7:35 PM - Dragon Con 2011 Registry #1

Who is coming this year, What are you bringing , which armor, any new weapons and where are you staying info goes here
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Mar 1, 2011, 7:45 PM - #2

hey guys as long as i can get the days off ill be there.
    Ill be in Reach Armor with jet pack and Jorges BFG
  4. 405th Southern Regiment Member calladar's Avatar
    Mar 1, 2011, 7:47 PM - #3

right now a kat, carter, jun and a grunt. might bring striped chief and snow chief. still working out the weapons. staying at the holiday inn capitol conference center.
    Last edited by calladar; Mar 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM. Reason: wife corrected me about what hotel..
    Mar 1, 2011, 8:13 PM - #4

The foam-be-willing... I will have a custom Mk V(B), along with customized weapons... and if I have the time, a little secret project as well...

staying at home and driving in each day. (only live like 45 min away)
  6. 405th Mountain Regiment Member Brandon McClain's Avatar
    Mar 1, 2011, 8:36 PM - #5

I will be there with a friend. We will be bringing Spartan II, Carter and ODST with an AR, dmr, reach pistol, mauler and sniper. With a slight chance of hammer. should be staying at the hyatt.
    Mar 1, 2011, 8:45 PM - #6

Originally Posted by Brandon McClain View Post
    I will be there with a friend. We will be bringing Spartan II, Carter and ODST with an AR, dmr, reach pistol, mauler and sniper. With a slight chance of hammer. should be staying at the hyatt.

Oooohhhhhh..... Hammer......
    Mar 2, 2011, 1:38 PM - #7

I'll be in the Marriot. Not sure what all I'll be bringing yet but there will be some Star Wars and BSG for sure. Spartan or ODST just depends on what I've finished or fixed.
    Last edited by ~rumble; Mar 2, 2011 at 1:40 PM.
    Mar 2, 2011, 10:08 PM - #8

Already have my tix! prolly wearing my mark 6
    Mar 7, 2011, 8:34 PM - #9

i want to go REAL BAD...i wonder if I could do a road trip from Miami... :\ I still have to help my brother make his suit...he is still deciding between Baird or his Halo 3 Spartan which here is a pic: http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3Us...leid=122009564

so...i'm going to save up for it, how much is entrance usually?
    Mar 7, 2011, 9:31 PM - #10

what do the tickets allow you to do? just shows/signings/parade? or are they for general addmission?
    Blog Entries
    Mar 9, 2011, 11:14 PM - #11

I will be coming back this last year was a blast. Going for Jun but will atleast be in Reach gear and maybe have a sniper rifle. Will be staying at the Hyatt don't want to walk 2mile back to my hotel like last year.
    Mar 10, 2011, 12:20 AM - #12

Originally Posted by soul products View Post
    what do the tickets allow you to do? just shows/signings/parade? or are they for general addmission?
    Quote from official Dragon*Con homepage:

"Dragon*Con membership covers all four days, all panels, events, demonstrations, concerts, performances, contests, snacks and munchies in our Consuite (as available) and a host of other activities.

The Following are NOT covered in your membership fee:

The Guest of Honor Banquet
    Most Tournament Gaming sessions
    Materials costs for a few workshops
    Certain autographs (at the sole discretion of the autographer; mostly screen stars)"
    Mar 11, 2011, 12:31 AM - #13

Originally Posted by lordzoabar View Post
    Quote from official Dragon*Con homepage:

"Dragon*Con membership covers all four days, all panels, events, demonstrations, concerts, performances, contests, snacks and munchies in our Consuite (as available) and a host of other activities.

The Following are NOT covered in your membership fee:

The Guest of Honor Banquet
    Most Tournament Gaming sessions
    Materials costs for a few workshops
    Certain autographs (at the sole discretion of the autographer; mostly screen stars)"
    thanks, i saw all this but if dragoncon is anything like a few of the conventions ive been to, there's usually something that you dont know about and then you miss out :/
  15. 405th Midwest Regiment Member Cadet's Avatar
    Cadet's Xbox Gamertag Cadet2386
    Mar 14, 2011, 7:23 PM - #14

I'll be there. This year, I think I will finally be able to march with the 405th in the parade, if we do it. The past 2 years I've been asked to do Spider-man with a group of friends, but I think this year I should be free. Halo: COmbat Evovled Mark V, regulation Blue, aka Caboose.
    Mar 16, 2011, 12:00 PM - #15

I'll be there as Cortana. I think the people I'm staying with are in the Sheraton.
  17. 405th Southern Regiment Member foxleader's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    foxleader's Xbox Gamertag woolcrown67497
    Mar 24, 2011, 6:25 PM - #16

won't be able to go becasue of the kami con in town this coming apirl so yeah hope some of you guy's can come to it
    Apr 4, 2011, 7:28 PM - #17

My wife and I will be attending. I plan on showing in COG (Baird-ish) armor. I'm currently purchasing all the necessary accessories needed for the outfit. All that's left is finalizing the armor. My wife is still debating what she's wearing.
  19. 405th Southern Regiment Member foxleader's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    foxleader's Xbox Gamertag woolcrown67497
    Apr 4, 2011, 8:00 PM - #18

pick one of the ONI guy's like dare, of a spartan or something like that.
    Jul 14, 2011, 10:11 PM - #19

Im going as Carter have a few friends going as Kat, Jorge, and Noble 6.

Hopefully this isnt a big necro but I couldnt find another Dragon con 2011 thread. Is the 405th gonna be a part of the parade this year?
    Jul 15, 2011, 10:52 AM - #20

Well if there is a distinct lack of a Green Chief I'll go as that. Or maybe I'll do a foam Emile. This is all assumig I can buy tickets in time and get a hotel. I want to go, but I'm not finalized yet.
  22. 405th Pacific Regiment Member
    Jul 26, 2011, 4:47 PM - #21

Is anybody headed there that is passing near the Camp Lejeune, NC area? I'm interested in going, but need to arrange transportation and billeting.

Would also like to know if anyone might be willing to split a hotel room (if I can find a ride first) and possibly pick me up from the airport if I can't get a carpool.

No costume unfortunately (everything is in Cali)
    Jul 27, 2011, 1:19 AM - #22

Jen and I will be there, Thursday through Monday and me on the round trip from PAX and HaloFest. O.O It's going to be an adventure.

It's very possible that I'll only be there in my ODST with a few last minute extras. Doing work for others has taken over my schedule this year, I haven't had enough time to make new stuff for myself yet. Once I finish the suits for Halo: HellJumper I'll have 2-3 weeks to prepare myself before leaving for PAX and no time in between. I had expectations of getting a lot more done this season, but when the opportunity came to outfit a fan film I wanted to contribute as much as I could. I still have a few cards up my sleeve, but the hopes I had of debuting a new costume at D*con are pretty well dashed. I'll shoot for Nov 15th for that instead I guess.

Are we going to walk in the parade this year? It seems like we should get on top of that ASAP if those are the intentions. I'd love to walk for my 4th year in the parade, but I can't personally take charge of the parade for us, with doing both events, it wouldn't be possible for me. We would probably need a D*con veteran to lead the parade organization efforts. Any thoughts guys?
    Jul 27, 2011, 4:53 AM - #23

Originally Posted by fuercasenurry View Post
    Best online Canadian Pharmacy http://canadianfarmacy.co.cc
    Already reported guys. Just another bot.
  25. 405th Southern Regiment Member calladar's Avatar
    Jul 27, 2011, 5:45 AM - #24

Originally Posted by Sean Bradley View Post
    Are we going to walk in the parade this year? It seems like we should get on top of that ASAP if those are the intentions. I'd love to walk for my 4th year in the parade, but I can't personally take charge of the parade for us, with doing both events, it wouldn't be possible for me. We would probably need a D*con veteran to lead the parade organization efforts. Any thoughts guys?
    hey Sean there is a thread on the parade.. don't know all the details because this will be my our first D-con. but here is the thread... http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...-Parade-thread
    Dreads's Xbox Gamertag dreds 1981
    Jul 27, 2011, 9:03 AM - #25

Originally Posted by Sean Bradley View Post

here is the link to the parade thread

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...-Parade-thread

And either myself or Todd will be leading us for the parade. we are alregestered and ready to go for the parade aswell.