So the ODST was the very first armor I ever made was back in 2009 and it was an ODST suit. This is me as the Rookie from ODST and my then girlfriend now wife as a purple (instead of blue) Dare. That armor was rough and I now see so many things that were wrong with it (like I made Mk. VI gauntlets and shins lol). We used tactical vests instead of the core part of the ODST suit for mounting. It worked well for my first dive into armor making but I feel I didn't give it the attention it deserved.
I've learned a lot since then and want to tackle a full foam build of ODST armor with a (hopefully) snazzy undersuit. I've already grabbed the files from the 405th file database on 4shared:
and have started converting them for foam use. Much thanks to MissingSpartan7 for the unfold! Remember, I am taking no credit for the 3d model or unfolding of that model, I'm just converting the unfolds (or trying to) for foam usage
Here is the first piece, I think I'm done with it. Please if you have experience converting normal pep files to foam, any tips or mistakes or strange things you see let me know