Gbaby's foam odst suit , Andrew Cook Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

G Baby

Hey guys so im making a foam odst suit. Im using da frontline trooper's templates, you can find them on his facebook page. I have the base of the chest done and the shin/knees. I know the gluing looks sloppy but ill clean it up before I paint it. anyway here are some pics. the templates can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.681619911863031.1073741825.177039162321111&type=3

SAM_0630.JPG
Threw on the busa helmet. =D

SAM_0629.JPG
there's the back, still have some work to do on the collar, I was testin out some different looks

SAM_0626.JPG

SAM_0620.JPGtheres a side view of the shin/knee

SAM_0618.JPGSAM_0616.JPG

looking good cant wait to see more cx, great job on the collar piece. It was a pain for me.

thanks man, and yeah, that collar piece was tricky, but I had a spray bottle with cold water in it and it cooled down the hot glue very quickly.

small update:
got the ab piece cod piece and butt plate done, let me know what you think about the butt plate, I got a little creative, but I couldn't get it quite right, let me know if I should re do it.

SAM_0631_zpsa12581a2.jpg
There's the butt plate, the small attached piece at the bottom is what im gunna redo, it annoys me how its not symmetrical.

SAM_0632_zps3d9162ec.jpg
there's the ab plate and the cod piece, I tried to add some damage to the ab plate, let me know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back