Subscribe
  1. izabel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Messages
    215
    Oct 7, 2011, 11:55 AM - DRI Gundam Sazabe #1

    Hi Guys! It's been a while huh? We've been lazy. lol.

    Sharing one of our newest endeavors...the Gundam Sazabe.

    I'm not sure if DR & cyback has some progress pics... if I find them I'll post them.

    Cosplayed by Krischan Ramos.

    Hope you like it!








  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Sisko4's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Messages
    635
    Oct 7, 2011, 1:08 PM - #2

    If it goes more amazing, i would become blind!

    Awesome Work, it looks like a real Gundam O_o

    Want to see the Progress Pics too!
  4. soul products's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Messages
    856
    Oct 7, 2011, 10:55 PM - #3

    STOP IT!!! JUST STOP!!! YOU. ARE. MAKING. THE. REST. OF. US. LOOK. BAD.......jk jk but seriously man do you ever sleep. this is like the fourth or fifth suit you put out in a few months. and they keep getting better! easily one of the best gundam suits ive ever seen, the top being the life-size one in tokyo lol
  5. RadioactiveMicrobe's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Messages
    1,424
    Oct 8, 2011, 2:04 AM - #4

    I saw Sazabi in the title, and I thought, "Now, how would he even move in that firetruck of a Gundam?"

    The question still stands, "How do you even move?"
  6. izabel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Messages
    215
    Oct 10, 2011, 11:55 AM - #5

    Originally Posted by Sisko4 View Post
    If it goes more amazing, i would become blind!

    Awesome Work, it looks like a real Gundam O_o

    Want to see the Progress Pics too!
    thanks. i'll try to find then post them.

    Originally Posted by soul products View Post
    STOP IT!!! JUST STOP!!! YOU. ARE. MAKING. THE. REST. OF. US. LOOK. BAD.......jk jk but seriously man do you ever sleep. this is like the fourth or fifth suit you put out in a few months. and they keep getting better! easily one of the best gundam suits ive ever seen, the top being the life-size one in tokyo lol


    Originally Posted by RadioactiveMicrobe View Post
    I saw Sazabi in the title, and I thought, "Now, how would he even move in that firetruck of a Gundam?"

    The question still stands, "How do you even move?"
    ermmm....by walking? nyahaha. its mobile. we take into consideration mobility in our costumes.

    here watch this
  7. BLACKULA727's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Messages
    1,141
    Oct 10, 2011, 2:53 PM - #6

    Beautiful work. Great job!
  8. izabel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Messages
    215
    Oct 13, 2011, 1:23 PM - #7

    Originally Posted by BLACKULA727 View Post
    Beautiful work. Great job!
    thanks a lot!
  9. Trooper114's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Messages
    679
    Oct 13, 2011, 11:34 PM - #8

    nvdviufn oudv0sbhhfdvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Im sorry, my jaw hit the key board...

    How long it take you to make it?
  10. izabel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Messages
    215
    Oct 14, 2011, 9:22 AM - #9

    Originally Posted by Trooper114 View Post
    nvdviufn oudv0sbhhfdvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Im sorry, my jaw hit the key board...

    How long it take you to make it?
    2 weeks? >.< kinda rushed...
  11. izabel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Messages
    215
    Oct 14, 2011, 9:23 AM - #10

    found some progress pics...













    test-fitting:





  12. 405th Southern Regiment Member vshore100's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    Messages
    1,785
    vshore100's Xbox Gamertag Vshore100
    Oct 14, 2011, 9:37 AM - #11

    Holy shnikey's, this is outstanding, and really beefy too! Awesome work!
  13. 405th Pacific Regiment Member Roceifin's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Messages
    168
    Oct 15, 2011, 3:38 AM - #12

    oh dang!!! O.O was that hard to walk in?
  14. izabel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Messages
    215
    Nov 8, 2011, 11:57 AM - #13

    Originally Posted by vshore100 View Post
    Holy shnikey's, this is outstanding, and really beefy too! Awesome work!
    thanks!

    Originally Posted by Roceifin View Post
    oh dang!!! O.O was that hard to walk in?
    not too hard. its manageable.
  15. 405th Midwest Regiment Member Arioch's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Messages
    573
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nov 9, 2011, 7:25 PM - #14

    Originally Posted by izabel View Post
    2 weeks? >.< kinda rushed...
    Are you effing kidding me?!?! Youre killing me, Smalls.... Awesome work. I might have to fly out there and learn form you, lol I swear, youre the greatest!
  16. gingersnapples's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Messages
    578
    Dec 2, 2011, 8:09 PM - #15

    great job! you really did well with capturing char's obsession with red mobile suits.
    makes me want to make v gundam, but i think i'm gonna make a jesta.
    on a side note, its called sazabi, and though its from gundam, its not a gundam. (its lacking the v-fin and the face a gundam has)
  17. 405th Midwest Regiment Member thorn696's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Messages
    2,940
    Dec 3, 2011, 7:38 AM - #16

    This is some Sweet eye candy you have going here, yulp that about covers it.
  18. Warpath5150's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Messages
    188
    Dec 3, 2011, 2:06 PM - #17

    WOAH! Hold the phone! thats amazing! You guys are reeeallllyyy good at making armour
    Last edited by Warpath5150; Dec 12, 2011 at 8:42 PM.
  19. higdog827's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Messages
    481
    Dec 4, 2011, 12:39 PM - #18

    Originally Posted by Warpath5150 View Post
    WOAH! Hold the ---- up thats amazing! You guys are reeeallllyyy good at making armour
    Hey, I know this is amazing (and it really is breathtaking!), but watch the language. Were trying to keep this forum about a mature rated game series family friendly here ok? XD
  20. Warpath5150's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Messages
    188
    Dec 12, 2011, 8:42 PM - #19

    sorry never intended to insult
  21. New Recruit GundamLoki's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Messages
    60
    Dec 13, 2011, 1:07 AM - #20

    2 weeks?! ha! I have that just in building time of my helmet! I have a lot to learn to get to your guys level! That thing is incredible! To bad we aren't in the same area otherwise after I finish my Nu build we could have a cosplay fight :P haha but you should check my build out in my sig and tell me what you think! Awesome job guys!

    -GundamLoki
  22. izabel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Messages
    215
    Mar 27, 2012, 1:49 PM - #21

    Originally Posted by thorn696 View Post
    This is some Sweet eye candy you have going here, yulp that about covers it.
    thank you.

    Originally Posted by gingersnapples View Post
    great job! you really did well with capturing char's obsession with red mobile suits.
    makes me want to make v gundam, but i think i'm gonna make a jesta.
    on a side note, its called sazabi, and though its from gundam, its not a gundam. (its lacking the v-fin and the face a gundam has)
    thanks. we'll keep that in mind.

    Originally Posted by GundamLoki View Post
    2 weeks?! ha! I have that just in building time of my helmet! I have a lot to learn to get to your guys level! That thing is incredible! To bad we aren't in the same area otherwise after I finish my Nu build we could have a cosplay fight :P haha but you should check my build out in my sig and tell me what you think! Awesome job guys!

    -GundamLoki
    great build you got there. the pep helmet is awesome. keep it up & just complete it at your pace.
  23. SpartanRogue1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Messages
    291
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mar 31, 2012, 9:41 PM - #22

    Insanity. That looks incredible, and made even more incredible because of the fact it was done in two weeks. Heck, I don't think I've even finished a project in two months, let alone two weeks!

Similar Threads

  1. Gundam Rx-78-2
    By stagefivedrift in forum Non-Halo Costumes and Props
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 11:41 PM
  2. Gundam Helmets Release - Char Aznable and Gundam Zeta Flight Helmet PDO's
    By Tardismanox in forum Non-Halo Costumes and Props
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2014, 1:26 PM
  3. Rise Burning GUNDAM !!!!!! (a gundam build thread)
    By BioDelta in forum Non-Halo Costumes and Props
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 27, 2011, 6:53 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2011, 2:21 AM
  5. Gundam
    By Bigwillie5 in forum Non-Halo Costumes and Props
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 12, 2009, 1:08 PM

Tags