Iron Patriot ***WIP***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molag Bal

Hey Guys,

I was working on a Commander Carter build that I unfortunately had to abandon due to the fact my wife left me and smashed everything I worked on up to that point....
That being said I decided i wanted to do something a bit different and fun to wear to san diego comic con next year. So I took a notice to Sandbagger's Iron man build and decided thats what i want to do, well sorta lol.

without further adieu I decided to do an Iron patriot build based off of jackieisrockin's pep files over on the RFP.
http://www.therpf.com/f78/jackieisr...t-pepakura-files-v2-files-coming-soon-164748/

Helmet: Printed and pepped,
Chest Top: Printed and pepping currently
Abs: nothing yet :)
Arms: nothing yet :)
Legs: nothing yet :)
Boots: nothing yet :)
Shoulder Cannon: nothing yet :)
Animatronics: nothing yet :)

iron_man_3__iron_patriot_by_patrick4u2011-d5rmx2u.jpg

Looks good so far. Scale looks like it could be good as well for matching with the other parts too. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks man, I appreciate the good words :)
the only thing im worried about is fitting the animatronics in the helmet when its done.
dont get me wrong theres room but not much lol.

I can understand that. I'm just considering starting on my helmet just now and sizing is of great concern to me.

Needs enough to be a snug fit and not look to much like a bobblehead but then still have enough room for the bits and bobs on the inside. From what I've seen there's a lot of useful info in sandbaggers thread on fitting in the animatronics which I guess you've seen. No direct info here unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back