YAY I didn't give up on this project! Much more to come :]]
Hullo all :]
A while back I started an iron man project with the intention of posting it on here but at the time the forums were down and it ended up posted on the RPF forums instead, so some of you may have already seen these pictures before. I'm still a long way from being done with even just the helmet so bear with me please ;]
First I made a mock-up version of the sharkhead/dungbeetle pepakura file in 60 lb cards stock to see if it would fit and to get a little practice in
and then pepped the real deal with 110 lb cardstock
a bit later I pepped the neck seal
(credit for the pep file goes to Dancin_fool :])
and then the back and chest files
(pep files courtesy of robo3687!!)
and up to today, the helmet looks like this :] lots of work to be done yet!
thanks for looking!