Visors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge

Okay, another stupid and (probably) obviously answered question, but where do you get the visors for your helmets? I see some awesome ones and some that look like they were ripped off of motorcycle helmets. So, where can I get one?

Okay, another stupid and (probably) obviously answered question, but where do you get the visors for your helmets? I see some awesome ones and some that look like they were ripped off of motorcycle helmets. So, where can I get one?

At any place that sells visors for motorcycle helmets.

Really? Hard to believe its that easy...is there any place that you can get the specially shaped ones? Like the ODST visor has angles and such.

Really? Hard to believe its that easy...is there any place that you can get the specially shaped ones? Like the ODST visor has angles and such.

Those are home-made, usually either made from cut-up plastic, cut-up visors or vacuum formed.

Do some research.

if you want odst contact Sean Bradley. If you want another helmet visor such as eva or pilot your effed. otherwise its Motorcycle visor.

Or you cam make your own vacuum former, it's pretty easy and it's cheap, so long as you already have a shop vac.

you can get pretty good deals on ebay for replacement visors. i fiddled around with auto glass tint. it works pretty good for custom fit stuff

Vacuum Formed visors are the best for ODSTs.... but it's not the cheapest.... and also i dont know if it is the most expensive :D

Sweet, that's just about all the information I need. I'll check youtube and see what I can dig up on the vacu-form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back