405th armory update(halo infinite specifically)

Spiderboy196

I do wonder from time to time, when is the 405th armory gonna update infinite stuff? Hoping I am asking this right and hoping I'm not out of line for asking this type of question. Just wondering.

We update the Armory files whenever someone takes the time to make the files, and then s gracious and generous enough to donate them for free for the use of our members.

Upvote 0
We update the Armory files whenever someone takes the time to make the files, and then us gracious and generous enough to donate them for free for the use of our members.
Ty for this. Cause I'm just a person who only skill is with foamsmithing but everywhere I see stl files of certain pieces and it kind of has me a bit discouraged really

Upvote 0
Ty for this. Cause I'm just a person who only skill is with foamsmithing but everywhere I see stl files of certain pieces and it kind of has me a bit discouraged really
With 3d printers becoming much accessible selling 3d files is a popular avenue for creators as a means to support their hobby while still providing a product.

Foam is still largely popular but the the files (made from game rips) are free of charge due to non commercial files being used. Unfolding also takes a decent amount of time for the person doing it.

Be the change you want to see! Pulling your own files and learning to unfold them is beneficial not only for yourself but the community at large :)

Upvote 0
With 3d printers becoming much accessible selling 3d files is a popular avenue for creators as a means to support their hobby while still providing a product.

Foam is still largely popular but the the files (made from game rips) are free of charge due to non commercial files being used. Unfolding also takes a decent amount of time for the person doing it.

Be the change you want to see! Pulling your own files and learning to unfold them is beneficial not only for yourself but the community at large :)
That's what I want to do actually but I don't know where to look for game files of said thing

Upvote 0
That's what I want to do actually but I don't know where to look for game files of said thing
This might be a good place to start:

Upvote 0
This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back