A Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzz080

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this site and I have a question. Since I cannot make any of these awesome things(snipers, helmets, etc.) would it be possible for someone to sell me some stuff? If there is already a thread for this kind of thing, then I'm sorry, I searched and couldn't find anything. I would like to buy a recon helmet for under 70$, if possible. Please reply.

there is a classifieds section for buyers / sellers. however you wont be able to access it until youve been around posting for a little bit.

fuzz080 said:
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this site and I have a question. Since I cannot make any of these awesome things(snipers, helmets, etc.) would it be possible for someone to sell me some stuff? If there is already a thread for this kind of thing, then I'm sorry, I searched and couldn't find anything. I would like to buy a recon helmet for under 70$, if possible. Please reply.

Ok, thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, like Goosebot said, there is a classified section for trading. However, I encourage you to try to make it. I know it seems hard, but if you have the motivation for it, it's easier than you think. Try starting with pepakura, and work your way up. Besides, there isn't anything better than feeling proud of what you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back