access problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feanaro

Good evening I was doing research to be able to create me the stalker armor of halo but every time I click on a link it sends me on a page that tells me that I am not connect while I am. So happens acceded directly to any folder for the software Pepakura

Good evening I was doing research to be able to create me the stalker armor of halo but every time I click on a link it sends me on a page that tells me that I am not connect while I am. So happens acceded directly to any folder for the software Pepakura
Could you post a copy of the link that way we can better understand the situation.

In fact when I click on whatever if it directs me to the link that tells me that :
You are not connected. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit a message from another user, access administrative features or another privileged system?
If you try to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be waiting for activation

Stalker Armor???

And if I click on yes sure it is on a link that tells me that you have to move and that I have to click on another link that sends me to the main page of your site

Hi Feanaro the link you provided in the post above is a link to a thread page. On that page I see a link that Crimson provides for files, but it is a link to the old site.

I would recommend first searching in the search bar of the Resources page for the items you are looking for.

If it is not there, then go to the old site, www.405th.com , log in and click the File Archive in the top left of the screen and search there.

If neither of those get you what you are looking for then please post your request in the request page here.

Feanaro , look in my thread here, page 18. The links still work, but they aren't unfolded. I only have the helmet, chest and shoulder. I believe SavedbyGraceG12 or NoMaybeYes unfolded them. Shoot them a pm for a link maybe, of the unfolded version. Another problem you might run into is with which version of pepakura you have. Hope this helps.

Hi Feanaro the link you provided in the post above is a link to a thread page. On that page I see a link that Crimson provides for files, but it is a link to the old site.

I would recommend first searching in the search bar of the Resources page for the items you are looking for.

If it is not there, then go to the old site, www.405th.com , log in and click the File Archive in the top left of the screen and search there.

If neither of those get you what you are looking for then please post your request in the request page here.

When I try to connect to the old site, it tells me that it does not know me is I do not find the link to register

When I try to connect to the old site, it tells me that it does not know me is I do not find the link to register

That is probably because you are still trying to follow the link, which was not one of my three recommendations. Please try the suggestions I gave, or the one Crimson gave, and then share their success or failure.

It is possible that you can not log into the old site because you were never a member of it. If that is the case PM those listed above or posting in the request thread I linked to would be your best bet. *edit: I can confirm there is a chest, shoulder and helmet in the old archive. They will be transfered to this new site soon, but please be patient. There are lot of files and this new site has only been up for a few days.

Also, please do not double post. If it has been less than 24 hours and no one has responded to your last comment, use the Edit feature to add to your last comment.

Last edited:
I thank you so I will wait for the transfer of these files
But I still can not find the registration on the old site and without this access I do not do any research on the stalker armor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back