Allow me to introduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cat

Hi there everyone, my name is Tom (or Big Cat, whatever suits). I'm just your average 16 year old guy from New Zealand. I'm currently in my fourth year of high school (NCEA level 2), and i spend whatever spare time i have gaming, drawing, hunting, fishing, or pursuing my other hobbies of downhill mountain biking, and airsoft. I've always been a dab hand at making and building things (i'm even building a 70cc racing bike at school). And after a recent idea hatched by me and one of my friends, i've begun delving deeper into the Halo cosplay community. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the forum, and hope to share what i've done with you all soon:)

Welcome and this is a very good hobby to get into. Have fun with the site.

Thanks! I've been meaning to break into this community for quite a while now. Kinda looking forward to contributing my material knowledge, and learning from the vets

Currently i'm working on two Mk. V builds (one male and one female), then i'm going to move onto weapon builds once i have the armour fibreglassed and ready for final details. I have it all outlined in my other thread if you're interested

Yeah i have, it's looking good so far! I've got an idea i want to experiment with, as i want to make the blades out of acrylic. I'll do a separate thread on that when i get the acrylic to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back