Can Foamcore Be Glassed And Resined? Help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearsofhalo

Hi guys, I just want to say first how lucky i am to have a community like you guys to help me answer all my quiestions, and stuff. My armor would not be possible without you! lol and The question I have, is, Can foamcore be resined and fiberglassed? i really need to know because I need to do this soon.My chest and ab peices of my ODST suit are foamcoare. thanx guys!

here is what you do, take a scrap piece of it and put some resin on it... now what happens to it? your findings will answer your question, hell you could answer this yourself faster.

also a search would turn up some info for ya.

damn Dread. beat me to it.

Don't be lazy. Experiment. Learn. Explore.

This is a community of builders, not a babysitting service.

ok guys thanx. I actually was stupid enough to never think of that! I'm sorry for my lack of thought. for now I would like to leave this thread open so that I can report on my finding to you guys.

its not a matter of being to stupid to think of it, you just wanted to make sure you didnt ruin your actual pieces you made. So being concerned with that you just thought asking would be better. I did the same thing with the Foam sheets, i just waited for dave to put up the little vid he made showing what happened.

so yea, once you run your little experiment post some pics up and you can help answer the question for other members down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back