Canadian Regiment (Montreal, QC) - Montreal Comiccon 2024 [Repost]

hey N8TEBB and Pixelcube I can host 2 people at my place (im 35 minutes from the palais des congrès off island) and i wouldnt mind having people over, i used to have Schankerz and NewBrody 2 years ago and just brody last year (but they seem to have ditched hotel zach this year haha) only thing worth noting is that i dont have spare matresses or beds, so you guys would need to bring sleeping bags and matresses. furthure more i have a very cuddly cat, so if either one of you guys are allergic its not ideal.
let me know, we can always communicate over discord or IG if it would be faster
hey now this sounds like the best option for me! Thank you very much for offering your place! I would probably come up late friday night, stay the night, attend the convention on Saturday, stay at your place saturday night again, then leave for windsor on sunday. If that is all good with you then I would like to happily accept your invitation! I have an air mattress and sleeping bag that I can bring. I'm also not allergic to cats so that won't be a problem. It is very generous of you to open up your home!

Perhaps we should get in touch on discord and get acquainted so we're not strangers haha. My name on discord is the same as it is here

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back