Cant Find High Def Shin Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC JMAC

what sux is that my old computer had the files and when i had to restore it i never backed up my files so now im stuck trying to find the shin pieces i had resined both of then and with my luck a storm hit and one got soaked and the other was fine

beni5o said:
Normal unfold

Smooth unfold

there you go 1 model 2 unfolds.

P.S. i used the smooth unfold and it turned out great

thanks man i appreiceate it also i have one question, my wife bought me the wrong kind of resin she got resin jelly is that still ok to use?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell you too much about the resin jelly, but I have read in other threads before that some people have said to stay away from it. I make sure to get the fiberglass resin and I make sure I stay away from the jelly! haha However, I don't remember the reason some people were saying to not get that kind. I'm not even sure if there are people that have used it and think it's okay.

That's about all I can tell you about that. Hopefully, someone else will come along and shed some more light on this resin dilema. :p

yeah i went a head and got a new can i just didnt want the can to just sit there if i couldnt use it but ill test it out on some hand plates and see how good it is and go from there. by the way the newer shin pieces i d/led are so smooth there great.

Jelly resin is NOT good to bare pep parts, you need liquid for it to work right T_T..found out the hard way..its hard to spread and makes the armor crush in during application V_V.

Jelly - inside - visor would be a good application - since fiberglassing inside that hollow visor is a pain, or nearly impossible to get matting in properly, using jelly would just fill it and wouldn't be as heavy.

Then again liquid plastics are seeming more and more reasonable for this sort of stuff, fiberglass itself is such a messy, hazardous and dangerous process.

I say both because it's dangerous for the person using it, and hazardous for anyone breathing the fumes near by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back