Cqb Helmet Un*easy! Modded Weto

Status
Not open for further replies.
[attachment=7420:Wetokole.JPG]

^that is WetO's

i took that picture in the same exact veiw as your helmets is and they are exactly the same.

also a WetO and Slyfos look completly differnt in the 3D model veiwers.

also in the 2 pics of your "helmet" their would be lines missing on the first one that are in the third one. and you made a model almost exact to his and not only that you made more peices and their the size of half a crayon. if you Modded his helmet it isnt yours it is his helmet Modded by you.

OH man! i just looked at them at the same views just as iizahsum, and man i dont think you made this. It looks the same to me but if it's not then sorry man. No hard feelings.

Although the models are strikingly similar, I'll contact WetOkole to have him verify if this is a modded model of his. I mean, it can't hurt to have verification, right?

Thank you for stating you modded it. now go and edit all your lies about working on it for weeks and how it is your model.

also yes you made it harder good job.

iizahsum said:
Thank you for stating you modded it. now go and edit all your lies about working on it for weeks and how it is your model.

also yes you made it harder good job.
how is it harder... to me it is easier lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah this was really unnecassary. you made a fairly easy file that looked great harder. i dont know how adding more undetailed folds makes it easier but it seems like more work in the long-run.

iizahsum said:
if he wanted fame then he should make armour. now we should really stop flameing him and let this thread die.

good idea.lol. im with you lets let it die

Last edited by a moderator:
If a bunch of people say it's Wet's then it's wet's. Better to say my "unfolded" version than to say mine. Closed for flame retardant.

It's true I can't spell, but you get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back