Crysis 2 Nanosuit - Has anyone ever built one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuildsByBaz

Sr Member
G'day blokes,

I was looking at this suit, looking mightily organic and less mechanical and thinking, "THAT would be an awesome challenge to build right!"

I suppose the metalic parts and helmet would be pepakura, but the rest of the suit is so organic is looks like it would have to be made out of foam, vinyl, leather, plastic, rubber, silicone or some other workable medium.

Has anyone ever built one? Are there pep files around? Tutorials?
nQ4Dr.jpg

I've seen a few attempted builds at it, mostly consisting of a bunch of cloth tubes sewn together. Problem with this is it looks "clothy," and doesn't form well to the body.

You could try making one entirely out of plastic tubing, but then you have to deal with the possibility of overheating.

Possible, but you have those trade offs on both.

Just got an Idea for sculpting the muscular portions, then making a silicon mold, then splitting the individual muscles, and re-sealing them onto plates to make the full armor look... Now I need to make one, thanks for the Idea!

That'd be a challenge! Best of luck to you =]
Also, why are we not meant to mention Anthony Le's name here? >>

Just to be clear, I am in the planning stages of this suit, more details will be revealed over the next week, but I'm thinking of opening up a donations thread lol, this is going to take some money :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back