Crysis Nano Suit / Transformers Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, before I even start writing ANYTHING here, I'm going to say that yes I did use the search bar, and I did read every post in the relevant subjects it brought up, and no I didnt find what I'm about to put.

That said and done, I shall now inform all that I have found some 3d files for the Crysis nanosuit. Now, I'm not particulalrly interested in it, and as such havent checked the model quality. I have no modelling software, and I havent the skill to use some, so it is pointless me downloading some.

If there is still an interest in this suit howvere, I will put the files I found into an e-mail to send to someone who can unfold/modify the model for public release. If there is no interest in the model however, Please don't post in this thread, it will be pointless in it being kept near the top with the work in progress threas, as it is not a wip itself.

Also, I have 3d files of Optimus Prime, Megatron, Jazz and Bumble-Bee from the transformers movies. Again, I'm unsure as to the quality of these models, and if there was interest in them, I would have to send them in an e-mail to someone who would know what to do with them.

Hopefully they will come in handy to someone, an if so, feel free to use them. I found them on the internet last night looking for some models to make into papercrafts, and thought perhaps someone on here who could do something with them, would like them.

Try sending them to Nintendude, he might be willing to do an unfold if he has the time. Otherwise, email me (email is in my profile) the Crysis Nanosuit and I'll see what I can do with it :)

not to be a buzzkill but isnt the nanosuit from crysis flexible? like it seems it could be done with rubber hoses and vinyl

A1TD had the nanosuit, he gave me the helmet to simplify it. The helmet is availabel in my file base...

You sold me when you mentioned Bumblebee! haha

But I tried to download it and I got an error. :(

I will have to try again later. :p

i gave nintendude a couple 3ds files of optimus, im not sure if he has them done yet, check his file thread to see if they are done yet.

as for the crysis suit. you are going to have to make that the good olde FX way of molding foam latex over a tight suit. its going to be hard, but it will be great in the end. im moving into flex suits after im done my gundam.

there are so many videogame and anime things that i want to make that cant use resin.

Well I downloaded it..........it's NOT what I thought it would be! XD

I was hoping it was something that I could unfold. I REALLY want a good Bumblebee costume! :D lol

HaloGoddess said:
Well I downloaded it..........it's NOT what I thought it would be! XD

I was hoping it was something that I could unfold. I REALLY want a good Bumblebee costume! :D lol

there is a really good file from this dude just contact him asking for the pep files from his model ,not to jack this thread, but look at how it turned out!

dscn7431.jpg

sorry for the huge pic

now back on topic, what 3d modeler is it in? because I would like to see the transformer models

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back