Dead Space 3 confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont u wish dead space was real life lol?

I totally do! But, if only I had Issac and the 405th w/ me to fight off the necromorphs. TBH, I couldn't do it alone.

Just wanted to see if it was a real confirmation, because in the past others had said there was a Dead Space MMO and it got so many people excited, only to be proven wrong.

I totally do! But, if only I had Issac and the 405th w/ me to fight off the necromorphs. TBH, I couldn't do it alone.

Just wanted to see if it was a real confirmation, because in the past others had said there was a Dead Space MMO and it got so many people excited, only to be proven wrong.

oh if they come out with a dead space mmo i would soooo play it man XD
... yeah If dead space was real I wouldnt trust poeple cuz in dead space 2 when i play online i use everyone else as human shield lol

oh if they come out with a dead space mmo i would soooo play it man XD
... yeah If dead space was real I wouldnt trust poeple cuz in dead space 2 when i play online i use everyone else as human shield lol

Same bro, in fact people have even submitted that idea to them for a MMO. Do I think it'll work? Probably not, but its worth a shot! Human shields ya say? Do me a favor and hold still..... My Stasis module and Kenesis module should be charged in just a bit!

they did end dead space 2 with a cliff hanger...
i wonder if we get to destroy the black marker in dead space 3.

You and me both! Thats what a lot of people are thinking right now. Sounds pretty accurate to me!

it does, somewhat. it seems also that by the time this is over isaac is going to have the death of the overseer (obvious) and at (possibly[?]) one more person on his hands.

In Dead Space 3 will be like halo wars U can choose humans or necromorphs and u can build buildings like the black marker to create more necromorphs pretty much like halo wars or commando conquer lol jk idk but it be cool rpg tho or they should make one that is a story about necromorphs and how the humans dont see the world as they do XD and that the marker is a good thing o_O

nvm In dead space 3 everyone including issac are eating special brownies then they start trippen and thats how the whole new necromorphs/ marker start again but in real life issac was locked in the bathroom and through the pieces of poop(necromorphs) are attacking him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back