Deployment images

Jev

It might be a good idea to include photos of previsouly deployed costumes as examples of each tier (e.g. an image to show tier 1, etc) to show what is required to reach the next tier visually. The description is good but this might just make it that much more clear.

Upvote 0
We do not publicly share a member's Deployment Tier ranking out of respect for member's privacy and the fact that some member's are not comfortable sharing what Tier that got in Deployment.

That said, myself, RandomRanger, and Fallen are working on a "Deployment Visual Guide" which will provide example images of many features, such as examples of Pepakura, Foam, and 3D printing finishes for each Tier level, examples of what kind of personalization are appropriate for each Tier, and some examples from members who have agreed to have their images shared as an example of each Tier.

We do not publicly share a member's Deployment Tier ranking out of respect for member's privacy and the fact that some member's are not comfortable sharing what Tier that got in Deployment.

That said, myself, RandomRanger, and Fallen are working on a "Deployment Visual Guide" which will provide example images of many features, such as examples of Pepakura, Foam, and 3D printing finishes for each Tier level, examples of what kind of personalization are appropriate for each Tier, and some examples from members who have agreed to have their images shared as an example of each Tier.
Of course, it would be rude to not ask for permission before posting images of someone.
The visual guide you described is nigh exactly what I was thinking of.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.