Destiny Sparrow build for Dragoncon 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

This is a Sparrow that I will be able to walk with but appear to be riding. Fake legs are sculpted on the Sparrow itself. So far it is mostly constructed with sheets of insulation foam from Home Depot.

This is a Sparrow that I will be able to walk with but appear to be riding. Fake legs are sculpted on the Sparrow itself. So far it is mostly constructed with sheets of insulation foam from Home Depot.

YouTube to progress

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use a photo hosting service like photobucket.com or just save the picture and upload it using the forum's toolbar, it says "insert image".

Also, if no one has replied to your comment and it is still the same day you should Edit your last post instead of creating a whole new post. Your project sounds interesting I'll check it out when I can watch the video later. Welcome to the 405th!

... refraining from making any "Wide Load" puns. You have no idea how hard that is for me. :)

On a more serious note, even without the paintjob I think the body-integration with the fake legs looks convincing in terms of dimensions and flow. Nice job, daring concept and an interesting project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back