did anyone buy the stuff of NAE...nightmare armor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglyman

fking it ,before that i almost want build some ODST armor ,but if choose paper or EVA..it's cannot utilized in airsoft ,so i made other (i will show the pic later ,i think u guys will love it )
however !!!!!the most SHXXT is "however ",i saw the fking ODST armor in ChinaJoy !!!!(by the way ,I'm a Chinese )...god ....this armor almost looks like the film one .(show pic later too )...shxxt !! it's so nice ,than ,i Google .find that the NAE company ...they do the armor nice ...i want buy one ...
but ..........................i heard about someone told ,the NAE product almost $5000 per one ....

oh , god .......

Nightmare armor actually disbanded a while ago and doesn't sell their Halo armor anymore. Sid Garrand still runs the Exosuit company, but I don't believe he has any halo suits left to sell. And yes, they are around $5000 per suit.

oh.....god.....oh........so bad news.....but i find their website, there also even have mass effect or dead space suit.......,nevermind, 5000.....i think i can find some cheaper factory to do.....but i still need some 3D design pic ,the Helmet is the most difficult part of all suit ,em......

I had a NAS suit, was one of the first parts kits I ever got (Sid told me it was the last and I bought it in 2007 for $1250). The only parts I have left are the butt-plate, helmet, and ab plate. The rest I've upgraded over the last few years, the helmet as well but I wanted to keep it around anyway. All of the other parts were sold or given to members here.

The casts everyone makes out of urethane are the same stuff. The flexfoam is the best for paintball and airsoft. Peter Cooper made the most recent suit for that purpose I think last year, and it was miles above the NAS suit. (To be fair to NAS, the Halo suit was one of their earliest suits and they've improved a lot since then)

wow,that's amazing!..thx,sigma, i learn lots knowledge ^^.. by the way , now NAS dismissed?...if their suit is 1000-2000..i think i can buy one ..hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back