DragonCon 2023 Photoshoot @1:00PM EST SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND

Here is a link to my Google Drive for the photos my wife took of everyone. The photos are as-is and you are free to do with them as you please. The link will be taken down at the end of November so I can reclaim my storage, so get em while the gettin is good.

Thanks Asgardianhammer for organizing and ZeroSerenity & Jeff Gm for shooting the group :)

See y'all sometime in 2026 or 2027.
Hell yeah! I can't wait to see my "Glamour shots"!!!

Some great shots taken by futuristicfembot.

Attachments

• P1188577.JPG
    P1188577.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 64
  • P1188581.JPG
    P1188581.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 66
  • P1188589.JPG
    P1188589.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 67
  • P1188594.JPG
    P1188594.JPG
    248.6 KB · Views: 72
Asgardianhammer AKA Robert Letts will be your POC for this event.
After the parade head to the Peachtree Center food court and have some lunch and cool off. Afterwards head upstairs for the 405th Photoshoot which will begin at 1:00pm outside on the plaza courtyard.

Zero Serenity will be the Principal Photographer for the day. You can check out his work here and FB Zero Serenity.com Jeff Gm will also be joining us. I am excited to once again have Jeff and Zero paired up for us! The do a stellar job f making this group look amazing. Please listen carefully and pay attention as their time is valuable.

You may remember ZeroSerenity from 2022 and 2021. He has been an invaluable help to our Organization for this event and the parade so please give him your full undivided attention. I am planning on this being a huge year for us!!!

Please remember to be courteous to those helping to organize events and interact with the public with Grace. Give the photographer your full attention as well so group shots can be handled expeditiously so there is plenty of time for individual shots.

After the event post whatever personal pics you get or find in this thread.

Please respond to this thread if you are attending the photoshoot so that we have an idea of how many will be present.
I'm sad I missed this.. there's always next year

Photos are now up on my page.
Again thank you all for a great event. My next event is Katsucon in February which I hope to see the UNSC Capitol meetup if they set something up. Other then then if anyone is around the Virginia area, feel free to hit me up if you need some photos done.

Attachments

• JBP_8716.jpg
    JBP_8716.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 85
Again thank you all for a great event. My next event is Katsucon in February which I hope to see the UNSC Capitol meetup if they set something up. Other then then if anyone is around the Virginia area, feel free to hit me up if you need some photos done.
awesome shots!

YOOO these pictures rock!!!

Hey dumb question, but how much work would it be to try and organize doing a short "tactical montage" video next year?
Can you please elaborate? There is already a ton of organization that occurs for the day. If its something we can do within a short amount of time i am open to it.

Can you please elaborate? There is already a ton of organization that occurs for the day. If its something we can do within a short amount of time i am open to it.
I suppose it makes more sense on an individual level than at the group level, but I've seen where videographers will capture small clips of cosplayers and stitch them together into a longer video. I figure doing some clips of people tac-running. peeking around corners, putting on helmets, etc,.

As a rough example:

Finally catching up on photos from the parade. Thought I would post these here first for you guys.
JBP_7831.jpg

Attachments

• JBP_7839.jpg
    JBP_7839.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 54
  • JBP_7838.jpg
    JBP_7838.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 53
  • JBP_7836.jpg
    JBP_7836.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 49
  • JBP_7835.jpg
    JBP_7835.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 50
  • JBP_7833.jpg
    JBP_7833.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 45
  • JBP_7832.jpg
    JBP_7832.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 49
  • JBP_7826.jpg
    JBP_7826.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 56
  • JBP_7828.jpg
    JBP_7828.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 56

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back