Dremel - Detailing, which bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I'm at a stage now where I am wanting to put the helmet detail onto my Jorge piece. However, the deep recessed lines on the top of the helmet. I'm not sure how you would refer to them. Either way, how do you guys get such crisp straight lines? Which bit do you use on the dremel or do you use any other tool?

I am extremely curious to find out about this before I start any further work. For those that have detailed helmets, I'm all ears. :)

Hey Britannicus I dont know if I can help at all. I am still working up to using the dremel on my project but I have used one in the past. IF you go to any hardware store they have TONS of dremel bits. I was going to use a carving dremel bit along with some sanders/grinders/saws and brushes. I dont want to tell you how to do something I am not even 100% on ^_- but I would go get some carving bits if you are talking about making detailed lines and stuff into your piece. Change the type of carving bit depending on the width and depth of the lines you would like to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back