Elite (Sangheili) Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see what you actually do with this work. I'm sure it will be awesome with all the work you are putting into the planning! :cool

I've had a short absence from the sight due to summer stuff, but with my return I bring an update! I started building the full size elite body from pep, and I finished the head. I decided not to do the rest, except for the hand (which was crushed). Anyways, I got a good size reference, and I think its perfect, though it may be too soon to really say anything.
4784912703_deaa5c0d57.jpg

I also started making the handle (is it the hilt?) of an energy sword. I plan to sculpt, mold and cast this sucker, and make it as accurate as possible, even down to the symbols. I got the pep finished, I plan on filling it with melted clay, stripping the paper, then sculpting. Though I may need to build a frame and find a way to get it in there.
4785539066_e579735fef.jpg

The thing is pretty big, like super-mongo-uber-big... I have size-able hands, but they're still dwarfed by this thing...
4784909815_7eb21a18f1.jpg

namakazi1024 please be mindful of the date to which you are replying to. This thread is a few months shy of 7 years......Necro posting is frowned upon as it pushes more recent and current build threads down the list. Welcome to the 405th.

namakazi1024 please be mindful of the date to which you are replying to. This thread is a few months shy of 7 years......Necro posting is frowned upon as it pushes more recent and current build threads down the list. Welcome to the 405th.
oh.........sorry, but I truly do want to know how it is doing, this isn't really a common Halo cosplay.
Thanks for the heads up and the welcoming! :D

True, it is an uncommon build.......If you require an update or additional information on a particular build in a dead/old post.....PM the author directly....keep in mind though; If he/she hasn't updated in a long time......they might not get back to you so quickly if at all. Builds sometimes stall mid way and never return. Members also.....they stall and never return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back