Epsilon Squadron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyre

Hi guys! Finally getting around to starting my own build, Well, actually four builds. I'm doing my own Mandalorian pilot, as well as the three hunters I'll be flying around and possibly a fifth as well. These suits will NOT be typical Mandos or even typical Star Wars- our designs will be incorporating things from Halo, Gears of War, Destiny, and other sources. Nothing too complicated, and even a lot of references I might have to point out.

First up is my bucket, a custom Mando one. I've expanded the visor area and twisted the ends of it down into small ''tusks'', and am adding raised "eyebrows" to it. I'll also have a custom antenna instead of a range finder. My armor will be a heavy inspiration of ODST armor, with the chest replaced with Mando-like plates in the shape of the House of Exile's symbol.
KyreBucket.jpg

There's another more basic Mando bucket, it will have removable/changeable masks referencing the House of Devils, and the helmet will have a similar antenna to my own. I'll also be making a gasmask based on the one worn by the Metrocops of Half-Life 2, and a scavenged/modified Clone's ARF Trooper helmet.

Buckets.jpg

I've gotta either figure away to heat my garage, or wait till spring to continue the helmets, but as the armor will be EVA foam, I should have more for you guys soon, so see ya on the flip!

Got these two resined up on the warm weekend, and picked up a couple space heaters for my garage. I've got a pair of huge venting fans in the roof so I'm not worried about working inside.

IMG_20161115_093716626_HDR[1].jpg

See ya on the flip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back