Extra Life - International Hours Planning

ZiggyGrimm

Graphics Assistant and RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Hi all,

We are planning on cutting the team into two groups of 4. With the following schedule:

Hour 1: Halo Tower Defense Ultimate
Hour 2: Halo Multiplayer Madness
Hour 3-4: Halo Team LASO!

You will need to have all the Halo MCC as well as the Infinite Multiplayer downloaded. If you have any requests for the Multiplayer Madness please comment below and we can try to get those maps/ game modes.

Team Eagle
CplYapFlip ZiggyGrimm NewBrody tahu505

Team Cobra
SigmaProps WolfsParadise5 Angus314 Jevalow (the forum won’t let me tag this person… maybe they typo’d this name on the sign up.)

On deck: MrJamin Wendi82

Last edited:
UPDATE 3.30pm GMT+8: Halo 3 campaign replaces Halo CE campaign

To those new to the non-north American fun session this year, don't forget to have the following games ready to go:

-> a copy of Halo Infinite ( just the multiplayer ) installed
-> Halo MCC ( for the maps and LASO match ), with the prerequisites:

- Multiplayer files for all versions(Halo Reach, CE, 2, 3, 3ODST, 4)
- Halo 3 campaign

On that note, as mentioned by ZiggyGrimm, any suggestion of a custom map/gamemode within the bounds of the requirement, would be highly appreciated.

If there any inquiries and questions, do let us know below

As always, don't forget to have fun! :D

Last edited:
For the team LASO, I don't think there's crossplay for the campaigns in MCC yet. I'm on Xbox.

Hi all,

We are planning on cutting the team into two groups of 4. With the following schedule:

Hour 1: Halo Tower Defense Ultimate
Hour 2: Halo Multiplayer Madness
Hour 3-4: Halo Team LASO!

You will need to have all the Halo MCC as well as the Infinite Multiplayer downloaded. If you have any requests for the Multiplayer Madness please comment below and we can try to get those maps/ game modes.

Team Eagle
CplYapFlip ZiggyGrimm NewBrody tahu505

Team Cobra
SigmaProps WolfsParadise5 Angus314 Jevalow (the forum won’t let me tag this person… maybe they typo’d this name on the sign up.)

On deck: MrJamin Wendi82
I'm here
eh ? cannot be tagged:confused:

sadly, now i don't have any MCC installed in the PC since my brother using the PC too and low disk space
any suggestion ?

We have 6 hours until LASO starts. Could you get Halo installed in time if you start now?
sorry I can't, low disk space and limited internet access data
I don't think I can manage to have 102.86 GB of data to download and freeing some disk space

Last edited:
To all participants of the Non-NA Fun Hours

While this may be long overdue, but I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to you guys for not only aiding with the planning , but also participating in the 4 hour long stream.

It is an honour to be able to help with the event and hope you guys enjoyed, had fun, and also be able to return to usual sleeping hours/patterns

Peace ✌️

Always a pleasure. Absolutely loved that Halo Defense Turrets game mode. It was brilliant. Can’t wait for more fun next year.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back