FFA series number 12: Railgun-Coalminer Series-Ultra Detail Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Hi, Guys!

I have been keeping this one behind curtain for a while, and I've finally finished it!
It's ready for action!
I have taken lots of time modeling this prop from scratch, and I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Hehe, this thing is so detailed that my PC is a little pathetic to handle it. Eugh. I need a desktop PC.

so here it is, the ARC-920 railgun! so high-poly, it'll make your computer crash!:p Sorry for the crappy render, I was in a rush when posting this thread.
H5 railgun v33.png
use this model however you want! print it, paint it, use it! I hope to see a few Arclight's out there someday!:D

thanks guys, and we nerds will keep working hard! that is, if you give us cookies.:D

enjoy!:)

Attachments

• railgun.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Hi, Guys!

MasterPrinter and I have been keeping this one behind curtains for a while, and I've finally finished it!
It's ready for action!
I have taken lots of time modeling this prop from scratch, and I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Hehe, this thing is so detailed that Fusion can barely handle it. when I exported it, fusion took about 10 minutes to convert it to a mesh!:lol:

so here it is, the ARC-920 railgun! so high-poly, it'll make your computer crash!:p
View attachment 238836 use this model however you want! print it, paint it, use it! I hope to see a few Arclight's out there someday!:D

also, I wanted to note that I am not trying to compete with CPO Mendez in any way, he's a great guy, and I don't want to cause any conflict or confused opinions.

thanks guys, and we FFA nerds will keep working hard! that is, if you give us chocolate cookies.:D
gimme cookies! but seriously, we need cookies...:oops:

enjoy!:)

Sure post this AFTER I'm already 10 days into my print of Mendez' model ;) such a tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back