FFA series number 7- BR85HB SR - Coalminer series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... brrrraaaaaiiiinsss ..... :)
I wouldn't wander too far off in the dark you two for the time being. :D

On a more serious note, I'm really looking forward to printing this one myself, but atm I'm fighting a severe shortage of filament : normally i have a 10kg buffer but that's GONE now. Delivery has been delayed due to end-of-year and what not. Not a happy camper atm.

:eek:Uh-oh...not good.

Kris, Err...MasterPrintertheWise (you thought I'd forget, Huh?:lol:)... how'd you drain those rolls? Er, actually, I have a pretty good Idea how...I guess you were right, Frosty... he did need to print himself a new brain.

anyways, I've made some decent progress on the scattershot...nothing super spectacular, but gettin' somewhere:
all the arrows are the things I'm either Planning to remake-or-Have already remade well, enjoy.
also, for now on, I'll be posting all my progress on 3D models on my thread: HERE
H4-5 scattershot reconstructed.png

Sure, I can do that. shouldn't take too awfully long. plus, LEDs just look plain awesome anyway. :)
so: Just a little bit of brainstorming, could you post an image of where you think the LEDs should be located?
(post it on my project thread)

Sure, I can do that. shouldn't take too awfully long. plus, LEDs just look plain awesome anyway. :)
so: Just a little bit of brainstorming, could you post an image of where you think the LEDs should be located?
(post it on my project thread)

Sure, could you link me to your thread? I'm having trouble finding people's threads on the new website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back