Finally Getting Around to Joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daks

Used to be in the Bay Area, went to a 405th panel at SVCC but I've been interested way before that.
Currently I'm mainly a painter (I paint the armor on hoodies and motorcycle helmets and the like) but I want to make my own props and "real" armor soon, so here I am! Hello!

I actually made a whole pepakura helmet but it got demolished in my move back to my native New Jersey so I gotta start all over.

Well welcome my friend to the 405th! Pep builds can be quite a little bugger, but now you have some experience with it. Jump back on that horse! What build are you making?

Welcome to the 405th. Moves are always hard on works-in-progress; packing peanuts seem to work the best.

What are you thinking of building?

Well welcome my friend to the 405th! Pep builds can be quite a little bugger, but now you have some experience with it. Jump back on that horse! What build are you making?
Right now I'm making a Halo 4 scout helmet and the Reach CQC from my avatar art (hopefully eventually one day all the armor for that). No kidding on the bugger part. I love the building but the 3 hours of cutting blows! Might invest in that mini plotter sooner than later. Would be nice to have a machine cut for me and I already wanted one for airbrush stencil making.

Welcome to the 405th. Moves are always hard on works-in-progress; packing peanuts seem to work the best.

What are you thinking of building?
Yeah a 3000 mile move in a single old Astro Van with a cat is extra hard, it turns out. I wasn't 100% happy with it anyway. This one will have to be just that much better!

Welcome and the Reach CQC is one of my favorite helmets as well. Been hoping it would find its way into halo 5. Someday when I get my crap together I'll build one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back