Finished my Noble 6 build! Pretty happy with the outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invidiax4fan

Jr Member
Member DIN
S935
Hello everyone!

First of all I want to give a big thank you for all the advice, tips and reccomendations who helped guide my path from my Noble 6 V1 to the V2 of this suit! I couldnt have done it without yall!
This suit has magnetic magnum holster, helmet fans, UGPS decal, better undersuit and has a more accurate paintjob, decals, lighter, better mounting system, stronger, and easier to put on myself and to walk in!

Very happy with the end product and can't wait to use this knowledge on my upcoming Jorge build!
I'll be wearing this to FACTS Belgium in 2 weeks, cannot wait to take some more pictures with it!

Much love!

IMG_6751.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6768.jpg

Last edited:
looks really good i love the details on the paint job, also good job getting rid of print lines. also i respect the dual wield.

Really well done Invidiax4fan ! Don't forget to come back in a month (once you hit 90 days) and request to join the European Regiment! And share more pics from your upcoming event!

This looks amazing! I hope mine looks half this good when I do it. What would you say was the most valuable tip you learned?
Things I've learned since v1:
--"drench" your nylon webbing straps in the epoxy when glueing straps to PLA printed parts, the strap will be 10x(if not more) stronger glued to your parts (because the epoxy "encases" the whole webbing, allowing it to grip better)
--When printing, use more walls over more infill for strength. It will be stronger, yet lighter too.
--Cobra buckles (metal buckles) are invaluable for mounting front chestplate to backpack. they will not snap unlike plastic buckles, especially amazon buckles can snap under light load.
--The thigh armor is held up by "suspender" style nylon webbing from front, reaching over the shoulders, to the back of the thigh armor. Can disconnect with buckles, the strapping is hidden underneath my midsection piece and chestplate. Sew a small buckle at a comfortable height fron suspender to suspender, to avoid the suspender to slide off your shoulders while moving.

Hello everyone!

First of all I want to give a big thank you for all the advice, tips and reccomendations who helped guide my path from my Noble 6 V1 to the V2 of this suit! I couldnt have done it without yall!
This suit has magnetic magnum holster, helmet fans, UGPS decal, better undersuit and has a more accurate paintjob, decals, lighter, better mounting system, stronger, and easier to put on myself and to walk in!

Very happy with the end product and can't wait to use this knowledge on my upcoming Jorge build!
I'll be wearing this to FACTS Belgium in 2 weeks, cannot wait to take some more pictures with it!

Much love!

View attachment 329145

View attachment 329146

View attachment 329147

View attachment 329148

View attachment 329149

View attachment 329150

View attachment 329151

View attachment 329152

View attachment 329153
Amazing job! I can't wait to see how your Jorge build turns out after seeing this!

The whole thing looks great, man. So much attention to detail. (y)
I saw some of your pics before I was part of the 405th and seeing your stuff was a big inspiration and part of what pushed me to sign up and start my own build. Looking forward to seeing everything else you've got in the works!

The whole thing looks great, man. So much attention to detail. (y)
I saw some of your pics before I was part of the 405th and seeing your stuff was a big inspiration and part of what pushed me to sign up and start my own build. Looking forward to seeing everything else you've got in the works!
Glad to have been of inspiration! If you have questions or need help at any point, you can always DM me!

Ive been look at your armor for a while now, and I could never really put my finger on why I liked so much. But I think the simplistic elegance is honestly amazing. The polish of the suit, and the clean ass paint job is amazing. But i think what really sells me is the proportions of the suit, and the finish of the armor. Is the little things I appreciate in you armor. One of the best armors ive seen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back