Fireryne's Master Chief Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireryne

Jr Member
Hey not sure who all is interested here but i have a page created for my build over on Facebook. Got a Real Life Friend of mine to start making a piece today. We had a blast and hungout and pep'ed some pieces.

That's quite a few pieces for two weeks worth of work! I'm going to subscribe. Can you post in here once in awhile Fireryne so that I remember to check back on your Facebook page? Good luck and keep pepping!

You're not sure which one you're building!? That is some crazy busy work! Lol. It is definitely Halo 4 MC. Keep up the great work and keep us posted!

Also, you can quote multiple people in the same post. Just click the +quote on as many as you want and then you can insert them all into your post.

You're not sure which one you're building!? That is some crazy busy work! Lol. It is definitely Halo 4 MC. Keep up the great work and keep us posted!

Also, you can quote multiple people in the same post. Just click the +quote on as many as you want and then you can insert them all into your post.

I work Construction so for some reason ive been running overtime for a month now, ive just been beat when i get home lol. Thanks for the compliment not everything is perfect but my folds are pretty decent. trying to bust all the paper out before the weather gets nice out so that i can start hardening and bondo when its nice.

Day 20 Update:
16388075_1329520943736230_3703694850865286675_n.jpg

Hmm.. I guess it depends on your undersuit plans. From the pictures I've seen Halo 4 MC has the chest pretty tight around the pecs, but it is totally your call. If anything it would be nice to have a little more room to move your arms. But, you have to keep in mind though the other pieces of armor, like when you are wearing a helmet and the chest is bigger are you going to be able to turn your head?

Hmm.. I guess it depends on your undersuit plans. From the pictures I've seen Halo 4 MC has the chest pretty tight around the pecs, but it is totally your call. If anything it would be nice to have a little more room to move your arms. But, you have to keep in mind though the other pieces of armor, like when you are wearing a helmet and the chest is bigger are you going to be able to turn your head?

Im going to finish off the one i have but i did start a new one that will be a tad bigger. when i get the helmet pep'ed out ill see which one is better. i havent thought about my undersuit much yet, so that will be the big "IF" part of the whole thing

Im going to finish off the one i have but i did start a new one that will be a tad bigger. when i get the helmet pep'ed out ill see which one is better. i havent thought about my undersuit much yet, so that will be the big "IF" part of the whole thing
Had the same issue there, I recently pepped a bigger chest. Trust me, the perfect size would have to be quite bigger than that. Although we are limited to our non-spartan shoulders hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back