First build planning (Rakshasa)

Definitely lemme know how it works for ya. I had a V2 and it just didn't work for me. Got a P1P from BambuLab after that
Will do! I would have gone for a bambulabs printer but it was just out of the budget unfortunately, I'm sure I'll eventually upgrade but I feel like this is a good cost effective starting point

Yeah definitely a little pricey, but the A1 gets ya P1 or X1 performance which is regarded as one of the best at half the price. KE still is less of course.
Yeah the A1 looked really nice.
When I inevitably end up wanting a 2nd printer it will definitely be a bambulabs printer.

From what I've seen online though, the V3 KE is actually a massive upgrade from previous models, so I think it will be alright for now

Im gonna be putting a bit of a pause on this thread for now, as I suddenly got absolutely obsessed with the idea of doing a Din Djarin cosplay... I might make a thread on that in the non halo section though! I do plan on doing this build, but honestly the files I planned on using were more expensive than what I wanted to pay right now, and I honestly just really wanted to build something so I went and got started on mando instead

Im gonna be putting a bit of a pause on this thread for now, as I suddenly got absolutely obsessed with the idea of doing a Din Djarin cosplay... I might make a thread on that in the non halo section though! I do plan on doing this build, but honestly the files I planned on using were more expensive than what I wanted to pay right now, and I honestly just really wanted to build something so I went and got started on mando instead
Haha, the biggest threat to any build is shiny object syndrome, especially when the next build is poking its head up over the hills. Mandalorians are pretty cool though, can't blame you for that.

Haha, the biggest threat to any build is shiny object syndrome, especially when the next build is poking its head up over the hills. Mandalorians are pretty cool though, can't blame you for that.
Yeah honestly I kept seeing videos of people's Din cosplays, then considered the fact that it's significantly cheaper... And I just figured it'd be a better option for right now

Still gonna give you a little guff for choosing them over us Spartans lol. No matter, def a good opportunity to hone your print and finishing skills!
Don't worry, I think I have a good few Halo projects in my future
At the very least, this Rakshasa build is not abandoned, just paused, and I also really wanna build my Reach/Infinite Spartan as well, the list could go on and on... I think I'm gonna learn a lot from the Mando build as well, have some big plans for it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back