First Build: Spartan Emile and Spartan Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of using tennis balls you could try a handball. no fuzz and you would be able to cut along the seam to keep the cut straight. Everything is looking FANTASTIC!!!! Great job man.

Unfortunately the handball was too wide as well, I believe your referring to the blue bouncy ones right Dirt? If so I also had one of those lying around my house and thought the same lol, it would have been perfect to but just a smidge to big :(...

That's too bad the tennis balls didn't turn out, but at least you got those tops done nonetheless! Your will power is truly remarkable. And would you look at that helmet!!!!
View attachment 238212
Can't wait to see that completed!
And 390 by the end of the week huh? Looks like I may have to carry your ass through a raid this weekend! ;)
Keep up the awesome work!

Oh! Also four posts on your one thread in the span of half an hour Blake??? I think someones trying to catch up to Dirtdives in post numbers. :D

LMAO oh that Conin gif just made my day :love:, And could it be true will you finally carry me thru one of the raids! You honor me with your offer, and if it doesn't work out we can always just mess with people in the tower for an hour or 2 haha.
Also I don't think there will ever be catching up to Dirtdives lol

The exact ones I was referring to. but it looks like you already have them well under way.

I'm going to try a little experiment with those hand balls tonight and see if it works, because they would work perfectly for the shape needed I feel like the foam isn't rounded enough. Definitely will have an update for you tomorrow

Good job on the biceps, they don't look it but they are quite tricky. And I'm sorry but, HELMETTT!!!!! Cant wait to see that done!

that helmet does look really incredible! nice job!
heh, and Destiny...I'm only at light level 210:(
DUDE, I suck at Destiny! it's just me and my trusty Vestian Dynasty, blasting through Mayhem Rumble...it's sad because I have like zero skill...I feel like this sometimes: I'm sure you guys remember this type of thing back in the golden days...
halo 3 misfire.gif

one thing I don't like about Destiny is the fact that everyone has a different type of class, abilities, overall status.
like, ME fighting against somebody with 290 light, it's freakin' impossible.
however, I am really good with murmur and Vestian Dynasty...and this other gun that resembles the halo 5 BR, which I'm a ninja with, it's full auto, blue, switchable iron and red dot sight...I honestly don't play Destiny in time periods longer than an hour and a half, so I don't really remember:p.

that helmet does look really incredible! nice job!
heh, and Destiny...I'm only at light level 210:(
DUDE, I suck at Destiny! it's just me and my trusty Vestian Dynasty, blasting through Mayhem Rumble...it's sad because I have like zero skill...I feel like this sometimes: I'm sure you guys remember this type of thing back in the golden days...
View attachment 238224

one thing I don't like about Destiny is the fact that everyone has a different type of class, abilities, overall status.
like, ME fighting against somebody with 290 light, it's freakin' impossible.
however, I am really good with murmur and Vestian Dynasty...and this other gun that resembles the halo 5 BR, which I'm a ninja with, it's full auto, blue, switchable iron and red dot sight...I honestly don't play Destiny in time periods longer than an hour and a half, so I don't really remember:p.

At this point I play strictly to the story more or less depending on what's in the crucible that week, but you should totally get me and Schankerz game tag and we can get a little fireteam going ;)

I'm considering upgrading my X-360 for a 1 but I do so enjoy the 360 sports w/ the rest of the family. At least I know that most of the 360 games will play on the 1, then I could join the fireteam......if you want me that is......

I'm considering upgrading my X-360 for a 1 but I do so enjoy the 360 sports w/ the rest of the family. At least I know that most of the 360 games will play on the 1, then I could join the fireteam......if you want me that is......

Absolutely the more the merrier and I know Schankerz could use some in-game banter from you as well lmao. I can only sing "blame Canada" so many times because the servers always boot him lol

As Blake said the more the merrier! It would be great carrying another kinder-guardian around, Blake's great but he's unforgivably noobish sometimes and it would be great to add another memeber to the fireteam to even out the noobishness. :p Maybe bring in a few more songs other than the Halo theme and Blame Canada. XD

And yes mblackwell I think playing Reach would be a great idea! I do not own my 360 anymore unfortunately but I think you're right about Reach being cross-console if you own it for backwards compatibility on X1, which I do. :D

As Blake said the more the merrier! It would be great carrying another kinder-guardian around, Blake's great but he's unforgivably noobish sometimes and it would be great to add another memeber to the fireteam to even out the noobishness. :p Maybe bring in a few more songs other than the Halo theme and Blame Canada. XD

And yes mblackwell I think playing Reach would be a great idea! I do not own my 360 anymore unfortunately but I think you're right about Reach being cross-console if you own it for backwards compatibility on X1, which I do. :D

This guy, with his light level 397... "NOOBZ!!! Noobz everywhere I say bwhahahha"

let's do it! gamertags??? anyone?
I'm BDub1002, so let's get ready to ruuumble!!!
i'll be online in a few minutes.

disclaimer: my xbox is a little old, so if I quit, it's actually because my console froze.:p

oops, actually can you guys play reach tomorrow? I forgot I needed to finish up a project for a friend of mine.

Guys, we are getting a little sidetracked here and pulling away from the build thread, sorry Viva. We can either start a new thread or PM directly between ourselves but let's stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back