First Ditch Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velveeta

Greetings.

This is literally my first attempt at anything resembling armor. I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on what I'm doing right and what I am butchering horribly. the construction is entirely out of salvaged cardboard and hotglue.

that is some good scratch building there. However, I would recommend pepakura to you, because it's the preferred method around these parts, and it's highly accurate.The scratch building is a nice skill to have though.

I'm using some random pictures that I've found.... i've been mostly eyeing it and trying to makie it fit properly

wow nice scratch build , al though if you are looking for a a more accurate suit go to the halo costukming wiki *type in google) for all the awesome files ;)

Thanks!

Honestly.. this is about 5 hours work... I have the gloves, forearms and shoulders done.I think that I'm gonna do the chest next.

Not too shabby.

One thing I want to point out about your forearm piece is that it should fully go to your wrist. It looks like you made the front half go all the way to the wrist, but the back half needs more to it.

Other than that, it's lookin pretty good for a scratch build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back