First Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco61

Good morning to one all. My name is Mike I am 48 years old. And have retired due to disabilities.

I am not sure how to start this. But let me say this at first. I am not exactly politically correct individual. I have tendency to be blunt and to the point. If I say something out of line or that may hurt someone's feelings I will apologize. As far as criticism towards my projects. I expect the plain honest truth. Because I know that no one can act make the absolute perfect project.

I have enjoyed video games since I was a kid, how far back I go. It is one night driver was state of the art, and grave digger was.

I do enjoy working with my hands and have worked on many different types of projects. From making things out of wood clay wax silver leather paper and many other different types of medium.

Favorite hobby, crafting things with my hands.

Favorite video game, bad Company, all 4 halos, quake wars, all of the call of duty.

Interests, science fiction all types, police dramas all types, hospital shows.

Favorite food, food of all kinds

As stated before, welcome! Please be sure to read the stickies and post pictures of your WIPs!

...Also, there are 5 Halo games out right now...

Welcome to the 405th!

The bluntness should be fine for the most part. Just utilize the stickies whenever possible and keep an open mind and you should be just fine.

I look forward to seeing your future works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back