• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TBOAce

Hello everyone! I am new to the 405th and I'm very happy to be apart of this wonderful community finally, I've always wanted to build my own halo suit and join the halo cosplay and costume making community, I have never ever even once made one before and I was wondering if anyone had advice or templets, even a YouTube series on pepakura, if someone would be kind enough to tell me exactly or briefly how to make my very own set of armor I would be very greatful, and I hope one of these days I will be able to teach someone else how to make these suits, if anyone has anytime at all for a new comer to this community I would love the help

Hello everyone! I am new to the 405th and I'm very happy to be apart of this wonderful community finally, I've always wanted to build my own halo suit and join the halo cosplay and costume making community, I have never ever even once made one before and I was wondering if anyone had advice or templets, even a YouTube series on pepakura, if someone would be kind enough to tell me exactly or briefly how to make my very own set of armor I would be very greatful, and I hope one of these days I will be able to teach someone else how to make these suits, if anyone has anytime at all for a new comer to this community I would love the help
Definitely just go through all the pages on the website and remember just keep going with it something's might not look a 100% but you can just say that battle damage. I started with small parts first like the shoulder and shins invade I messed up it wouldn't be that big of a deal. And don't be afraid to tweak designs or ask for help during the process .

Yeah, read, read, read.

The Costumes and Armour section has a whole bunch of sticky threads that are a good place to start and will answer a lot of your questions. You may want to start with Crackheads Pepakura Tutorial.

crackhead09's Pepakura Tutorial

There are also a ton of Toutube videos on just about every aspect of armour building.

I am a foam guy myself, but as Mike said, if you start a WIP thread as you build it will be a great place for you to get help and comments from.

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, read, read, read.

The Costumes and Armour section has a whole bunch of sticky threads that are a good place to start and will answer a lot of your questions. You may want to start with Crackheads Pepakura Tutorial.

There are also a ton of Toutube videos on just about every aspect of armour building.

I am a foam guy myself, but as Mike said, if you start a WIP thread as you build it will be a great place for you to get help and comments from.

Welcome to the forum!
Yeah, read, read, read.

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much for the help and I hope to bring cool new costumes to this community ☺️☺️

Ok so i have a link for some beginner tips and a walk through for making armor
And just look up Halo PDO's and find something you like. Also use 5 lb paper

5 lb paper? Don't you mean 110 lb paper......Card-stock......5 lb paper is thinner than standard copy machine paper which is 20-28 lb.......5 lb is like tissue paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back