Found Ar At Kmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
On sale at Kmart for $6

Click Me!!!

If someone could help me learn how to post a picture I would gladly start posting pictures of my progress with my suit and pictures of this gun out of the box its ridiculous how close it looks and the deal they had on them

*Facepalm*

Don't mean to sound like a buzzkill but this toy has been used by many. Very many, as an AR stand-in. Thid thread is virtually useless to us, maybe to the noobs. But not the rest of us. Sorry :\

We need to make a sticky of things to stop reposting. =P

As for pictures, the best advice is to create an account of photobucket and follow their instructions for uploading and linking images. Best of luck!

ok well people say yeah this is becoming a "thing" or whatever but honestly if you dont wanna be helpful on my thread please dont post creative critisizm I can tolerate but sarcasm no

thats why this is the noob forum because people dont know everything and arent the best at this...

and YES I have read the stickies still couldnt get it to work thats why I asked for help.

this may also not be new to some people and plus those who are on a low budget may have wanted to know that k mart had this and it was on sale so they could check the stores close to them so neccesarily the thing may be old news but the sale is new news

OneForgot10Soul said:
ok well people say yeah this is becoming a "thing" or whatever but honestly if you dont wanna be helpful on my thread please dont post creative critisizm I can tolerate but sarcasm no

thats why this is the noob forum because people dont know everything and arent the best at this...

and YES I have read the stickies still couldnt get it to work thats why I asked for help.

I didn't say anything about the posting pictures part, I'd gladly help you with that.

There's basically two ways people on the 405th do this.

I personally prefer this, save the pictures on your computer than when writing a post there's a little button at the bottom that says 'Choose File'. Click this, then choose the picture you saved. Then press the blue button below the 'Choose File' button that says 'Attach File'. Then a bar will show up with your picture. At the right of said bar, there is a click-able word, 'Add to Post'. When this is clicked the image's code will be automatically added to where ever your cursor is in your post.

Second way is to make an account of photobucket. (I haven't used this method so I don't know much about it) But I think photobucket gives you the code to post your image in a forum.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Underdogg13 said:
I didn't say anything about the posting pictures part, I'd gladly help you with that.

There's basically two ways people on the 405th do this.

I personally prefer this, save the pictures on your computer than when writing a post there's a little button at the bottom that says 'Choose File'. Click this, then choose the picture you saved. Then press the blue button below the 'Choose File' button that says 'Attach File'. Then a bar will show up with your picture. At the right of said bar, there is a click-able word, 'Add to Post'. When this is clicked the image's code will be automatically added to where ever your cursor is in your post.

Second way is to make an account of photobucket. (I haven't used this method so I don't know much about it) But I think photobucket gives you the code to post your image in a forum.

Good luck.

thank you for the help sorry to have been a little pissed earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
Since underdogg helped me on the picture part ill add pictures tommorow of it before and after its painted i have to get up in 2 hours to pull my 12 hour shift drumming explosives at the chemical plant i work at lets just hope i dont fall asleep and hit the wrong button and blow the state sky high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back