Fred 104 Infinite style

SpartanSweed

Well, the ODST plan has been put on the backburner, with Galaxy and Planet so soon I decided to go for Fred’s armor as seen on the cover of Shadows of Reach. I’ll be using Moe’s Infinite Chief files with a few adjustments for the shoulder knives. Working on slicing the parts small enough to fit on my Ender 3 S1

Attachments

• IMG_1284.jpeg
    IMG_1284.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
Loving the progress so far! The blue color is gorgeous and the knife holders being functional is really cool. Having printed Moe's files in the past, I wish you luck removing those supports from the shins; you have to really dig in there to get everything out. Do you have an idea as to how you're going to attach the forearm plates to the rest of the piece? I know there's a way you could do it with straps but I'm interested in seeing if you have another method in mind.

I’m absolutely terrible at updating this thread but a decent amount of progress has happened despite my printer being extremely temperamental.

The incredible SSGLordBert printed off my helmet in one piece and after a few weeks it’s finally smooth and painted. Also have the thighs and new forearms from him that await to be finished.
IMG_1792.jpeg

The boots have also been fully finished and are in the process of being shoe goo’d to rubber soles for traction, update more when it’s dry

I’m absolutely terrible at updating this thread but a decent amount of progress has happened despite my printer being extremely temperamental.

The incredible SSGLordBert printed off my helmet in one piece and after a few weeks it’s finally smooth and painted. Also have the thighs and new forearms from him that await to be finished.
View attachment 341365

The boots have also been fully finished and are in the process of being shoe goo’d to rubber soles for traction, update more when it’s dry
Absolutely love this helmet. Really hope it eventually makes its way into infinite. Looks killer, man

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back