Fundraiser to help save a friend

Discussion in 'Non-Halo Costumes and Props' started by Spartan55, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Spartan55

Spartan55

So to day was my first day back at school (usually not the best day) but I find out one of my friends luan wright has been diagnosed with brain cancer
    So I thought the best way would be to make a calendar and this is were you guys come in I would love it if you guys could send me pictures of you guys in your armour (looking badass) so I could make them into a calendar to sell to raise money
    I would like to just say I don't plan on making any money from this. All money would got to fund his treatments
    Ps If I'm breaking a rule please tell me so I can fix the problem
    Much love Spartan 55

2. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

I'm so sorry to hear that, Spartan. I'll help any way I can!

Yes, I'll send you a pic!:)

give me a day or two, though. I built a new undersuit, and it's almost ready, so I'm going to take a pic of my MC once it's all ready.

I'll also spread the word to my buddies, to get them to send pictures in!:)

kindest regards for you and Luan.
    -Trevor

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Spartan55 likes this.
  3. vivalablake89

vivalablake89

I'm very sorry to hear that about your friend Luan, I've had a few family members diagnosed over the years and understand the frustration and struggles it brings. I will send any amount of photos I can to help, this is a great idea and I whole heartedly support this I'll pm you some pictures right now.

Warmest Regards

Blake L.

Spartan55 likes this.
  4. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

I really like the idea Spartan. I don't have a completed suit, but I know that Spacemeat puts together a great calendar over here on the Pacific side and I would imagine that there were extra photos that he received that weren't able to be used this time... I don't know how permissions would work, but hopefully he could help.

Spartan55 and vivalablake89 like this.
  5. kaween

kaween

While I myself have like ZIP good pictures of my stuff, I know of a bunch of European members who've got some really, really good looking stuff. I'll ask them. Several of these are box-art/pro quality.

Spartan55 likes this.
  6. MepeS11

MepeS11

We have some really cool pictures but I'd have to check with everyone in them to make sure it's ok...

Spartan55 likes this.
  7. ArmoredAmir

ArmoredAmir

I'd love to help out! I'll pm you some pictures.

Spartan55 likes this.
  8. Spartan55

Spartan55

A huge thank you to all who have helped so far
    Quick note if theirs a particular month you want do say and i will see to it
    Ps extra points for theming your picture for Christmas , easter and ect

9. Yeexsters

Yeexsters

If I could just finish mine soon. :/
    I'd really love to help you out any way possible though. Let me know if there are any other ways!

Spartan55 likes this.
  10. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Here's some: MC snow angels 2.png MC snow angels.png MC Winter.png MC winter 2.png
    hopefully these will work for you.

these are for Christmas, BTW :)

11. Spartan55

Spartan55

Lol thanks

12. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Until when do we have for this?

13. Spartan55

Spartan55

Umm
    Hope fully as soon as possible

14. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Tail end of mine.....maybe a month?

Spartan55 likes this.
  15. Schankerz

Schankerz

I'll be done mine in about two weeks, and I've got a photographer friend that really wants to take really high quality pictures for me if you feel like waiting that long.

Spartan55 likes this.
  16. Spartan55

Spartan55

If push comes to shove i can wait

Two weeks sounds like a good time frame
    So yep i will wait

Schankerz likes this.
  17. Spartan55

Spartan55

Hey everyone im do a live stream on twich (useless_guradian_55) from 3pmsaterday to 3am sunday Western Australian time to raise money for luan
    If you want to be on the stream at anytime pm and i will give you my username

18. Spartan55

Spartan55

Hey everyone
    So
    Sadly today luan passed away

19. kaween

kaween

My thoughts are with his family and those who were his friends. Poor kid, poor parents.
    I personally can't imagine a greater horror than surviving my own childeren.
    May you all find some kind of comfort in the good times you all were able to share, and strength in whatever you believe in during these upcoming days.

20. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

May the family find comfort from God and Heaven above.

21. MepeS11

MepeS11

So sorry for your loss!!!! <3

22. Spartan55

Spartan55

Iam still talking photos for the calendar
    Just now wean i sell the I will donate the money to support brain cancer research

23. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

24. MepeS11

MepeS11

Awesome idea! You got our pics!!! Good luck, and again sorry for your loss! <3