Going Paintballing In June!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck guys. I'm more of a airsoft guy though :p I'm a sniper with a Tg Accushot, dead shot but our teams not very good, some of use can't follow rules....

Sorry guys, it's already been done.

Plus we only have 50 bucks on each of us, we're going to need up to a hundred dollers each to get enough paint and gear to play at all.

Let's just call it, 'Finacial Trouble'.

But don't worry, we're sticking togather as a team, we're gonna practice togather as much as possible, and the place we won the ticket at is going to be hosting tickets every year. So we get good, we'll wipe the floor, and we won't be getting second place. And by that time my brother and I would have saved up enough money to pay for it.

That's ok dude. I'm sure it was still awesome to be involved in the whole thing. Good luck to you guys! I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting a lot better, and then in turn, making to the tourney next year! ;)

I love speedball. I live near-ish Salem. If the free entry somehow found its way to me, I would make the drive. :D

What position do you play? I usually play center. :cool:

Thanks Heavy, If you don't mind me asking, 'What area are you in? Maybe we could PBall together if you still do',

Edit: Nevermind :p

And to Theron 113, Salem is only 500 or so miles from my house, so, just saying :D

Edit: I'm about 60 or so miles from Hayden, Idaho. If you're in the Spokane Area.

And I play either Center or Right. Either Or.

Man, this one time at the tourny:

We were currently Dead Last, if we had any chance of getting Second, we would need to win from here on.

So, during lunch break (Which gave us about 45 minutes to practice while we ate here and there), the field went cold, so we could practice during lunch.

The other teams were in the bleachers, watching, so behind the bleachers, we planned what we were going to do, while we would practice it, (Without Evan, so we didn't give them the Full plan), we would mix up all the positions to mix the teams up, so we would have the upper hand.... And we did.

We got in, Chronoed our guns, and we executed our plan:

I would run Right with Evan, I would take the 50 there and give cover to Evan who would go into the Snakes, Tyler would run left and take the left 50.

Worked like a charm. :D

I have one more story... But I'll save that for another post in a day or so. So keep posting :D

Thanks Heavy, If you don't mind me asking, 'What area are you in? Maybe we could PBall together if you still do'

Lol yeah I would dig doing that too, but half the country is kinda far! haha :lol:

Here's a story for you guys,

I was at a field close to my hometown, with my church youth group's guys. It was the first time I had been there, so I was a bit unfamiliar with the fields. We had tagged up with a few pretty hardcore dudes who didnt have anyone to play with ( I'm sure they knew exactly what they were doing when they asked to party up with a bunch of noobs :D )

So we were playing on a field with a two sided town setup. Kinda like a ghost town thing with a central alleyway and closed buildings on each side. We were playing a classic "capture the president" game with a large group of terrorists and a smaller group of bodyguards. The gaurds were in charge of the president, and were allowed to respawn after they ran back to the endpost and counted to 100. The terrorists could not respawn and had to take out the president before they were all eliminated. We got one the good guys we partied up with to be the president. He, of course, didn't have a gun. I was a terrorist for the game and had a gun malfunction so I was forced to play the game wiith my Tiberius 8 pistol with only two clips. That's a total of only 16 paintballs :rolleyes So the ref called start, and I take off chopping to the mid point hoping to get a glimpse of where the bodyguards had the president. When I got to the mid building on the left, I ran in and practically bumped into a guy on the enemy team, I yelled "surrender!" and lucklily he gave up without a fight. After that freaked me out, I took cover in the building for about 30 seconds before almost getting pelted by a barrage of paint coming from across the alleyway. I tried to get a visual, but couldn't until the fire stopped. After about 5 more seconds I looked out and the guy was just standing there wide open in a doorway. I fired two shots, trying to walk my balls in, and finally got him in the chest. He walked back to the back of the field to repawn, and I knew I had to find the president quick before those guys respawned. I bolted across the alleyway to the spot where the guy had just stood, and nearly got blindsided by a guy right in the next building. Then fire started coming from another direction too! I knew if I moved even an inch in any direction I'd get hit, so I went back out the door I came in, moving around the front, hoping to catch the one guy off guard. I got him in the back, and was just about to take cover, when I see a big guy in a yellow arm band come running out of nowhere. It's the president. :lol: He was about 40 feet away, and nowhere near cover. I only had 5 balls left in my current clip so I knew I had to make them count, being at 40 feet and all. I drew my gun and proceeded to make absolutely no noise, firing a single shot. It was so funny, the ball did a total corkscrew and flew completely straight and narrow, hitting with a satisfying "pop" on the president's shoulder. I was like, "GAME OVER!!" :cool:

It was totally one of my best pistol moments ever. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon you should go it doesn't matter if you get owned. Paintball isn't about winning its about the bruises that last for weeks lol. Do you live in Oregon I'm in Bend?

Nice story Heavy... If you read my edit, I said Nevermind :p

To warhound, I live in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. 30 miles or so North of Sandpoint.

Edit: Forgot to tell you guys I played some more speedball today...

I got hit in my... 'Personal' spot :confused: ... At 30 feet :confused:

lol 30 feet lol thats nothin try jumping over the snake to have a gun put against your nuts because you didnt see the guy lying there then having him pull the triger several times lol first time ive been to hospital for a nut shot

major_pain said:
lol 30 feet lol thats nothin try jumping over the snake to have a gun put against your nuts because you didnt see the guy lying there then having him pull the triger several times lol first time ive been to hospital for a nut shot
Thats why I wear a cup :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OooooUuuuuCccccHhhhh :eek:

Never going to the snake now :p

At Bigalt, Any idea where I could get one for cheap? Say a buck :p ? That's all I got :p

I love paintball!!!

Its the best damn sport in the world. I haven't gone in a while cause my friends quit paintball.

But lucky for me, there is a 3v3 indoor field not even ten minutes from where I live.

I want to start playing again, but my armor making a hole in my pocket.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back