Props Halo 2A/5 Battle Rifle BR55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks pretty cool, but I wouldn't say it's worth the time to add. If you don't mind I'd say go for it, but otherwise, I wouldn't say there's any reason to go out of your way to add it.

Would be a cool addition, wouldnt take to long to add... Your choice.

I'll leave that to the next one then. I'm not up for slicing up the finish on the foam. Better safe than sorry. Thanks guys!

Outstanding! The simple additions to the scope give a nice completion to the profile. And the rivet's and bolts give a superb realism.
Thank you!

I'll have a good quality picture up soon, guys! Just finished the ammo counter.

Edit: ..and barrel, and paint. lol

Okay! Here's a little photo shoot for you guys. I apologize for the red reflection on the rifle in some pics. I'm wearing a bright red shirt and it shines off of the rifle's metallic paint! Haha

What's left:
-Charging handle
-light for ammo counter

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Magazine is removable and safety is adjustable btw guys.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And my favorite shot:

image.jpeg

Hope you guys like the outcome and my method of creating one of the most iconic Halo rifles! I'm very pleased. Too bad i have to sell it. lol.
Also, I will edit the original post to feature the completed rifle and bump the thread when i finish.

Well she's done. Here you go, guys!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thank you all for following along, it was super fun to tackle this project. I will be posting a thread in the Marketplace with information on price and a link to my Etsy shop where it can be purchased.

Edit: Jk i can't post in Marketplace. Here's the link to the listing:
Halo Battle Rifle BR55 Full Scale Replica Prop

Last edited:
Man that weapon is fantastic, the level of detail and effort here is phenomenal! It's too bad you're selling it! Do you think you'll make one for yourself at some point?
Thanks for kind words!

I might, seeing as i got a hang of the process and dont have to fool around with guess work the second time around. I keep templates with measurements of everything i build, so i will most definitely be revisiting the BR55 sometime in the future.

looks awesome did you put foam on the sides of the gun where the layers were visible? or did you have a different method? This inspired me to build my own using the same technique BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back