1. This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.

Halo 4 - MJOLNIR GEN2 - Mark VI Master Chief 1.2

MJOLNIR [GEN2] Mark VI Master Chief armor from Halo 4

1. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Division Staff

First post reserved.

2. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Division Staff

3. Distemper

Distemper Recruit

Are the dotted lines for bevels? Trying to make sense of everything as this is my first helmet build.

4. Gamagreen

Gamagreen Recruit

Are the Game assets needed to build, or just there for reference? And what is the scale for a six foot person?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  5. Gamagreen

Gamagreen Recruit

The '- - - - - - -' lines are fold inward the '- . - . - . - . -' lines are fold outward, at least that is what worked in my scale model.

Distemper likes this.
  6. Sierra 107

Sierra 107 Membership Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

The game assets are there for reference, and if need be, to unfold if you are unhappy with the current files available.

Unfortunately the scaling will have to be done yourself. Gather all the reference images you can find, that way you can determine where a piece starts and ends, then measure it. I would suggest attempting to build the piece out of cardstock first, so as to ensure you're not wasting any foam if you put the whole thing together and it doesn't fit. Otherwise, there are plenty of tutorials on here which will enable you to find scaling techniques that better suit your style!

7. Distemper

Distemper Recruit

Thank you very much for that information. Time to get started.

8. Distemper

Distemper Recruit

You will probably be looking at 1828.8 for your scale. In the pep designer the scale is in mm i believe so you want to find out exactly how many inches tall you are. If you are 6 foot even that would be 72 inches you can than convert that to mm. I just use google to do the conversions that I need.

9. Gamagreen

Gamagreen Recruit

Also, are the pieces in the drawings all connected? Because a lot of the parts are floating.

10. Distemper

Distemper Recruit

As I understand it they all connect to each other. The reason for the float is because the thin strips that would normally connect them as a paper build are taken care of by the thickness of the foam. It will take allot of toying with the find the right angles to cut at to make it work the way it should but thank goodness foam is cheap lol. Trial and error until it works.