Halo Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbrewardB52

Come who should play the Chief in the movie?

Should the helmet come off?

What would you like to see as the opening scene?

i think it should start Saving privet Ryan Style, But in the ODST way. In the pod straight in to the action, you don't know what's happening. awesome kill shots left and right. grunts screaming, elites war cry. gun fire explosions. just pure madness. It would be cool 3hours of pure war film. showing humans kicking ass

9 minutes and you've made a second thread?

oh well shouldn't this be in the general discussion?

i dont know about who should play master chief considering any Hollywood star would ruin the movie , they should go completly different , someone new for the main characters like district 9 . instead of seeing the same guys and girls from the other movies .

the helmet was created basically to give him a blank identity or something along those lines , basically a ghost in a shell .

my opinion of that opening scene should be just like the halo ce opening cut scene , kept original , not the whole one writing in a novel and then the movies completely different

sorry boss!! just over excited i guess.

I ain't the boss.

I know people that find this site get over excited, but like many, they post before they search and that is just making things more expensive when it's time to pay the bill to keep this site running.

-Pony

I've just got so many ideas it's just cool to have a place to put them!

"i dont know about who should play master chief considering any Hollywood star would ruin the movie"

i totally agree, he should be unknown, but he's got to be ripped!! I just hope they don't mess it up like x-men and so many others, just so they can make a few quid / buck

ACDCrockr209 said:
I ain't the boss.

I know people that find this site get over excited, but like many, they post before they search and that is just making things more expensive when it's time to pay the bill to keep this site running.

-Pony

i wasn't having a go mate. sorry didn't even see the bar!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wasp said:
Try not to dp, but I think it should be following a group of marines or ODSTs.

Considering it would be the first Halo movie, and that since it has Halo, the majority of the public is going to be thinking 'Master Chief', I don't think that'd be a very smart decision.

The Wasp said:
Try not to dp, but I think it should be following a group of marines or ODSTs.

You do know about Operation Chasity, right?

As for who should play the chief? I think they should just find someone who is the same height as the chief and is athletic (so basically an NBA all-star xD), and never have the helmet come off. Then just have Steve Downes do voice acting.

Unnamed tall guy should play the chief. Ian whyte mainly.

But steve downes should do the voice. As for younger incarnations, they still shouldn't show the face, so it's not important who plays them. They just shouldn't have a stupid annoying voice.

As for intro, I'd start in the small ship where keyes and Halsey wake up from cryosleep and Keyes is briefed (kinda) on the spartan project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back