Halo Reach MkV crossover

I LOVE THIS IDEA! I've seen renders of star wars/halo on reddit and such but it will be so cool to see a real one! Best of luck!

Here is the progress so far. Im redoing the helmet because the helmet in the picture is an older one that dsnt fit me. All im missing is the shoes, shins, helmet and abs. The abs are giving me the biggest issues but pipninja has a great thread on how to make them work.

Attachments

• IMG_9606.jpeg
    IMG_9606.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_9607.jpeg
    IMG_9607.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9608.jpeg
    IMG_9608.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9609.jpeg
    IMG_9609.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 59
  • 15A0E5C9-CD3A-48C0-A254-DFE684341F02.jpeg
    15A0E5C9-CD3A-48C0-A254-DFE684341F02.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9989.jpeg
    IMG_9989.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
Love the idea of a star wars Spartan Rex! He was one of my favourite characters from the series. Can't wait to see the rest of this build, will you go with a phase 1 or phase 2 helmet design?

Ive seen AI art for this concept, but its so cool to actually see someone making it into reality. Cant wait to see this one done, even if it isnt one of my beloved ODSTs

Ive seen AI art for this concept, but its so cool to actually see someone making it into reality. Cant wait to see this one done, even if it isnt one of my beloved ODSTs
Its was that EXACT ai art that made me want to do this. Ngl ODST are dope for sure

Here is the progress so far. Im redoing the helmet because the helmet in the picture is an older one that dsnt fit me. All im missing is the shoes, shins, helmet and abs. The abs are giving me the biggest issues but pipninja has a great thread on how to make them work.
I have seen all the concept art for these crossovers and I love seeing this come to life! Looks awesome!

I saw your suit on tiktok, i think you were talking to Dee Bradley Baker about crosshair? Either way, I absolutely love it!

AMAZING WORK!!!! I've been waiting so long for someone to make this crossover a reality! Nailed it man!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back