Soft Parts Halo Reach Noble 6 custom undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, are you comfortable with that sort of thing? lol, I'm joking. Yeah, I'd be pretty uncomfortable with that particular undersuit design. Well, it's not like people look there anyway...or do they?o_O

Haha, I guess you should continue to bring the concept undersuit to reality then, as you've already started on that anyway.

mblackwell1002 haha oh I don't actually care if someone was to look. Most people are pretty respectful I find. And anyone who isn't won't ruin my fun.

I think some day I will make a game accurate suit either as a YouTube tutorial or when this one gets super beat up and I need a new one.

I agree with mblackwell1002 I would definitely do the in game just more or less sew the pieces on instead of adhering them with something like glue or contact cement. That's what my wife did and they only stayed secure for like a day and half and started to fall off. She plans on sewing them into her suit later on. here is the best picture that captures her undersuit.
No butt Pics unfortunately but the abs kind of tell the whole story
photo 1.jpg

SO having these few weeks to think and after replaying Reach, I've come to the conclusion that I want to make an insanely accurate in-game suit of armor. I am so into punishing myself clearly. And to make it even more difficult I will be filming the whole thing and putting it on youtube.
maybe its just me, but I scoured youtube looking for undersuit videos and found nothing but suit tests and printed morph suits. No more, If i have anything to do with it. Everyone will have amazing undersuits.

Therefore, I am killing this thread. There will be a new one for my progress on the new suit and at the end of any major part I'll be putting together a video.
Also the time-frame for all of this might be crazy as I am also trying to buy a house.

I'd be sweet of any of you to subscribe now but realistically I wont have anything up for at least a month but heres where the party's at anyways:
Electricknite

This is the beginning of something either beautiful or terrifying.

Subbed.:)
Yeah, I set up my own YT channel as well a while ago. It's most likely gonna be a Halo 3-D printing and foam armor channel, but it will probably contain some Halo: Reach Game night stuff. I'm very loyal to Halo, so it'll be mostly Halo. Maybe a tiny bit of star wars.

Also, we have a Reach game night every Saturday if you're intirested. Here's the thread: Halo: Reach Royale

What's the main topic of your channel, BTW?

Last edited:
Also, I just realized what your first post really meant.

"Everyone will have amazing undersuits"
I kinda just gasped...YESSSSSS!!!!!!
HALELUJAH!!! UNDERSUITS AT LAAAASSSSTTT!!
I'll be following the journey...to epic undersuit skills..

Also, my YT channel is SpartanBlackwellProps. Subscribe if you will. :)

Last edited:
Reading through this has been very inspirational. I have negligible sewing skills. ((I have sewn on a patch once... :) ))

I am going to be definitely following this going forward, as I have many plans for future builds!

Keep up the good work!

I agree with mblackwell1002 I would definitely do the in game just more or less sew the pieces on instead of adhering them with something like glue or contact cement. That's what my wife did and they only stayed secure for like a day and half and started to fall off. She plans on sewing them into her suit later on. here is the best picture that captures her undersuit.
No butt Pics unfortunately but the abs kind of tell the whole story
View attachment 242120

I seriously can't imagine that. o_O Contact cement is permanent - something must have gone wrong there. It shouldn't just fall off! You should be able to tear foam apart from it and not it just falling off...
I have many parts glued onto my undersuit - wore it multiple times and as I said, I would rather destroy the foam by ripping it apart instead of it falling off...
Both E6000 and contact cement are permanent...

I just realized, electricknite, that you're in Calgary. I'll see you at Edmonton Expo in September then? Yes?

If I didn't have a house full already, I'd absolutely invite you to stay. I have a bunch of Calgary 501st with permanent reservations....hahahaha Do you know Kris? Jedi Ranger is in Calgary as well.

Also...I've moved this thread to the Halo Soft Parts forum but I've left a re-direct for a month so that people won't lose track of where it is!

haha its cool, thanks for the thought. ya I know him and sounds good!

I seriously can't imagine that. o_O Contact cement is permanent - something must have gone wrong there. It shouldn't just fall off! You should be able to tear foam apart from it and not it just falling off...
I have many parts glued onto my undersuit - wore it multiple times and as I said, I would rather destroy the foam by ripping it apart instead of it falling off...
Both E6000 and contact cement are permanent...

Well I'm thinking in my wife's case it was the fabric, I even tried looking for a tag to read the exact material but there was no tag, she bought just a regular body suit off amazon. I wish I could find out exact material, because contact cement doesn't work on it unfortunately. I'm going to be starting my Buck undersuit soon and thinking of sewing it but do you think CommanderPalmer that contact cement will adhere large pieces of pleather on your standard fabric?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back