Halo Reach soft Parts

Unfortunately I don't know of any EVA foam templates, but I do know Electraknite has a great tutorial for her Jun build, which is Mk 5.

I'm working on an unfold for foam right now based on Titlewave Designs Undersuit file. He has an undersuit file designed for pep in his Mark V-B armor set file, as well as a dedicated undersuit file for sale that includes the pep file as well as a 3d printable version. Both filesets seem to have the same pepakura ready undersuit file though.

Hey there, are you in the 405th Discord? We don't have an 5{b} undersuit uploaded on the forums, but we have a few files floating around the Discord. If I can find the file I will attach it here.

Hey there, are you in the 405th Discord? We don't have an 5{b} undersuit uploaded on the forums, but we have a few files floating around the Discord. If I can find the file I will attach it here.
Im not but im gonna join now! Thanks so much

I'm working on an unfold for foam right now based on Titlewave Designs Undersuit file. He has an undersuit file designed for pep in his Mark V-B armor set file, as well as a dedicated undersuit file for sale that includes the pep file as well as a 3d printable version. Both filesets seem to have the same pepakura ready undersuit file though.

Great ill take a look thanks

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back