Haloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its that time of year again... gouls, candies, and pumpkins...
post a pic of you halo pumpkin and costume, or a regular old jacolantern and a white sheet over your head.
here is my keep it clean kin
DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

lets see your artistic side

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

oooo me likey.
we had carved a pumpkin, but i guess the outdoor conditions here were not conducive to leaving it outside (yeah, hindsight 20/20 and all, lol) after only 2 days it was covered in black mold.

after seeing this i might have to go get another one though :D

Nice work if you guys want a Halo pumpkin pattern just print this out that I found on the back of the paper rub it with a pencil lead, tape it to the pumpkin then trace the front of the image with a pencil to trace it onto the pumpkin, you can also use a toothpick if you have one handy to make trace holes. The brown area is the pumpkin and the white area is where you cut out of the pumpkin.
http://i54.tinypic.com/t7lu85.jpg

oh wow, Nintendude, i wish i saw that before i made this but in odst or S-III
@ravenwolf that sucks about your pumpkin but mine will more than likely be crushed by some punks that kick em in every year... time to break out the paintball gun :p

nice pumpkin man, it looks good and i haven't started a poumpkin yet but i am going to on Saturday, oh yah it is time for you to bring out the paintball gun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back